Well done again Cind !

Well done again Cind !

RTS2 24 Nov 2019 20:15 pm said..

Great result away again for The Foresters 7-30 at Rotherham ; which puts them up to 5th with a game in hand on those around them. Hearing good reports on a number of players ; including the young Bristol Loosehead Ollie Dawe. Good start given the standard of the sides in the division this season.
RTS2
Hall of Famer

Re: Well done again Cind !

Chalker 24 Nov 2019 22:05 pm said..

Find a top quality TH RTS, please!
Chalker
Hall of Famer

RTS2 27 Nov 2019 11:04 am said..

Chalker wrote:Find a top quality TH RTS, please!

There are several props out there good enough to do a job. A few will surely be available as they are not playing at his level atm. I would think....hope that the scouts are doing their job Chalker . Let's hope; and I guess we have to wait and see.

It's great that administration have added Cinderford to the forum . Well deserved and thank you .
Last edited by RTS2 on 27 Nov 2019 22:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RTS2
Hall of Famer

westglos 27 Nov 2019 19:13 pm said..

RTS2 wrote:
Chalker wrote:Find a top quality TH RTS, please!

There are several props out there good enough to do a job. A few will surely be available as they are not playing at his level atm. I would think-hope that the scouts are doing there job Chalker . Let's hope and I guess we have to wait and see.

It's great that administration have added Cinderford to the forum . Well deserved and thank you .

Totally agree. Cinderford are playing National League One rugby, and due to be recognised alongside Hartpury as being more than just playing local rugby.
westglos
Senior squad member

Return to Hartpury, Cinderford & Other local rugby