Great idea and great start for Hartpury

Great idea and great start for Hartpury

RTS2 03 Sep 2017 18:51 pm said..

Back home after the match.

The boys ( 4 Bris and 2 barf supporters) who came with me full of praise for Hartpury. Everyone we spoke to full of admiration for them too.

It was a fantastic match and it's great we have a Gloucestershire set up in the Championship. They did themselves and the County proud !.

Good idea from simmo468 , Colin & Shedwebadmin ref the Hartpury forum.

Well deserved recognition :)
Last edited by RTS2 on 03 Sep 2017 18:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RTS2
Hall of Famer

Re: Great idea and great start for Hartpury

Chalker 03 Sep 2017 18:56 pm said..

Double output now RTS? Good luck, I look forward to reading your posts re either club. Cut yourself in half man.
Chalker
Hall of Famer

RTS2 03 Sep 2017 18:58 pm said..

Chalker wrote:Double output now RTS? Good luck, I look forward to reading your posts re either club. Cut yourself in half man.

I almost did when I thought 'pury had scored their second try in the first- half Chalker ! :D
RTS2
Hall of Famer

shedwebadmin 03 Sep 2017 19:01 pm said..

Hartpury RFC are currently one of the top 24 clubs in England

Their website starts with that.. blimey they've come a long way! I grew up in a neighbouring village, used to sing in the church choir as a kid in Hartpury Church.. who on earth would think that one day they would be scaring premiership quality teams..
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
shedwebadmin
Site Admin

RTS2 03 Sep 2017 19:07 pm said..

shedwebadmin wrote:
Hartpury RFC are currently one of the top 24 clubs in England

Their website starts with that.. blimey they've come a long way! I grew up in a neighbouring village, used to sing in the church choir as a kid in Hartpury Church.. who on earth would think that one day they would be scaring premiership quality teams..

I know. We played them in the First XV at school when they were an agricultural college !. Think we put 40 plus points on them and if memory serves me right we loaned them two players to make up a side !. It's an amazing story. Today was an amazing experience and it was great wearing a Gloucester shirt at Ashton Gate with their name on it too .

The Glaws family has a little brother to be proud of !! :)
RTS2
Hall of Famer

Gloucester Mute 13 Sep 2017 10:15 am said..

Without wanting to takeover RTS's monopoly of this new site - an excellent idea BTW - I would pedantically state that Gloucestershire club's would currently have Bristol as ranked 2nd behind GRFC and currently above Hartpury College RFC. Cinderford are therefore 4th and Clifton 5th..........
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 924  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
On the board

Return to Hartpury RFC & local rugby