International players at GH

International players at GH

susieappleby 19 Jul 2019 12:32 pm said..

hello rugby fans,
I coach Glos Hartpury women; as I'm sure you are all aware we play in the Tyrell's Premier 15s competition, the top level of the domestic game. We are in our third season, we came 4th in our first season and 5th in our second season. We really want to push up to the top of the league. We have 5 England International players, 5 England Under 20s, several Welsh Internationals and a Scotland International. We have invited International players over from New Zealand, South Africa and Spain to play for us next season and we are urgently looking for people with spare rooms to help billet these players. If you feel you might be able to help, please contact me on 07968358654, or applebysusie@icloud.com. The players will be coming over from August 1st until mid May, any help you feel able to provide would be most appreciated.
many thanks, Susie Appleby
susieappleby
On a trial

Re: International players at GH

Gloucester Mute 02 Sep 2019 16:46 pm said..

I guess with Susie Appleby having jumped ship to run Exeter's new women's team that she'll no longer be requiring help from SW !! ;)

How many Gloucester-Hartpury players will be jumping ship to Exeter. Nasty business the professional game......
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 1554  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

Chalker 02 Sep 2019 20:09 pm said..

Fair point GM, the timing of her post on Shedweb is very interesting too.
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Saint 03 Sep 2019 12:07 pm said..

Susie will continue to coach GH until the January break. The players are happy currently and no doubt the hunt is on for a top class coach to replace her.
Saint
Senior squad member

Return to Hartpury, Cinderford & Other local rugby