O/T - General Politics thread

Hall of Famer

Re: O/T - General Politics thread

11 Nov 2020 11:02 am:

Trumps gets the majority of votes in the male, white, non-college educated demographic. he also increased the Cuban vote in Florida. Perhaps idiot is a strong word but there is an education Trump inverse relationship. I would imagine he did well in the bible belt too.
Hall of Famer

11 Nov 2020 13:36 pm:

No imagination necessary - for some inexplicable reason, the thrice married, multiple-affaired, non-church goer seems a hit with the evangelicals...all because he pretends to be pro-life (as in anti-abortion, not pro the lives of vulnerable Americans who might have coronavirus or any other life-threatening condition). And I wouldn't be at all surprised to find truth in rumours that he has paid for one of his 'acquaintances' to have an abortion.
Hero in the making

13 Nov 2020 03:05 am:

glawfindel wrote:No imagination necessary - for some inexplicable reason, the thrice married, multiple-affaired, non-church goer seems a hit with the evangelicals...all because he pretends to be pro-life (as in anti-abortion, not pro the lives of vulnerable Americans who might have coronavirus or any other life-threatening condition). And I wouldn't be at all surprised to find truth in rumours that he has paid for one of his 'acquaintances' to have an abortion.

One?
Hall of Famer

13 Nov 2020 11:47 am:

Been waiting to say this for ages. Looks like Cummings will be goings by the end of the year - ongoing eyesight problems I presume!
Hall of Famer

13 Nov 2020 12:28 pm:

I find it strange that the architects of Brexit, Cummings/Cain - have both decided to leave before the end of the year. They aren't hanging around to see the results of their labours. What conclusions can we draw from that?
What do rats do on sinking ships?
Hero in the making

13 Nov 2020 12:38 pm:

Lee Cain previously a reporter for the Gloucester Citizen, according to Wikipedia.
It seems they (Cummings and Cain) are being pushed out by Symonds and Stratton, who, it seems, with Johnson, prefer a softer approach to media relations, rather than the confrontational approach of "the lads".
DavidSillince, the slopes of Mayhill.
Hall of Famer

13 Nov 2020 12:45 pm:

TheOptimistSenior wrote:Lee Cain previously a reporter for the Gloucester Citizen, according to Wikipedia.
It seems they (Cummings and Cain) are being pushed out by Symonds and Stratton, who, it seems, with Johnson, prefer a softer approach to media relations, rather than the confrontational approach of "the lads".

I don't disagree. In our wonderful democracy I don't recollect how many votes these people got. What does Dylin think about it all (!!)
Hall of Famer

13 Nov 2020 13:27 pm:

It's a worry isn't it that none of these 'influential' politicians are elected members of parliament. Is Johnson now becoming the mouthpiece of Carrie Symonds?
Site Admin

13 Nov 2020 15:28 pm:

TheOptimistSenior wrote:Lee Cain previously a reporter for the Gloucester Citizen, according to Wikipedia.

It is that guy.. well blow me down..
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Hall of Famer

13 Nov 2020 17:42 pm:

The rats have left with immediate effect, probably on his way to barnard castle as we speak. It's like a chef telling you the food is safe but not actually tasting it with you.
PreviousNext

Return to Not Rugby