Cooper conned

Re: Cooper conned

Not1eyed 12 Dec 2019 21:33 pm said..

Fantastic rugby player. Feel for the guy as no one deserves that. Unfortunately sports stars getting ripped off seams to be a common occurrence
Not1eyed
Hall of Famer

Number10 12 Dec 2019 21:37 pm said..

Think he either played for us or against us when cardiff beat us at Twickenham in Anglo welsh final. He was either joining us straight after or was leaving after. I cant quite remember. Played for bath before us.
Number10
Hall of Famer

Sky blue 12 Dec 2019 21:46 pm said..

Number10 wrote:Think he either played for us or against us when cardiff beat us at Twickenham in Anglo welsh final. He was either joining us straight after or was leaving after. I cant quite remember. Played for bath before us.

I think he would have been with us at that point. Nicky Robinson tore us apart in what (I imagine) was his final game for Cardiff before he joined us.
Sky blue
Hall of Famer

Number10 12 Dec 2019 21:49 pm said..

Yes I think you are right. Think Robinson and cooper may have gone in opposite directions after the final
Number10
Hall of Famer

RTS2 12 Dec 2019 22:58 pm said..

Gloucester Mute wrote:Possibly not the sharpest tool in the box to be defrauded for £1m by his missus and associates...….. ;)

Did he not read the small-print ?? In fact any of the print !! :lol: :lol:

John. Do you know Gareth ?. No. You don't .

I think you owe him an apology . He's actually an intelligent guy,and not only was he a talented rugby player; he's a very decent man .

This type of posting is what spoils the site.

The point of fraud, is that many trusting and innocent people lose out to criminals . He is a particularly hard working individual and was clearly trusting of his wife who betrayed that trust.

It's not a laughing matter, and only a sick-minded person would laugh at a decent man's financial downfall as a totally unsuspecting victim of fraud. This episode virtually destroyed his life.

I am sure Gareth will bounce back . He fully deserves to , and I am sure all GENUINE Glaws family members will wish him luck; and where possible offer him support.

John ; with age should come humility not attention -seeking.
RTS2
Hall of Famer

Gloucester Mute 13 Dec 2019 06:36 am said..

I'm not laughing at him. I'm simply stating that IMVHO that I'm amazed how he has been so massively defrauded by his wife and 2 best mates.

I would hope that if Mrs Mute and 2 friends acted like this to me that I might get an inkling !!
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 2101  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

Sheddy Mcshedface 13 Dec 2019 06:48 am said..

Gloucester Mute wrote:I'm not laughing at him. I'm simply stating that IMVHO that I'm amazed how he has been so massively defrauded by his wife and 2 best mates.

I would hope that if Mrs Mute and 2 friends acted like this to me that I might get an inkling !!

It must be the laughing emojis that confused people!
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

JamesK 13 Dec 2019 06:52 am said..

The Smilies you used on your post suggest you were laughing at him. It’s very sad that you respond to someone else’s tragedy by celebrating that it won’t happen to you. Whenever I see a post from you in the future I will recall that you are the person who enjoyed this story.
JamesK
Hero in the making

Lord Lucan 13 Dec 2019 07:07 am said..

Why feed the troll? Trolling is his favourite pastime as he waits for god.
Lord Lucan
Hall of Famer

Up the jumper 13 Dec 2019 07:35 am said..

That arrogant sad old fart really doesnt get it, does he? I dont think i despise many in this world, life is too short, but in this case i make an exception. Disgusting.
Another yard boys, another yard!
Up the jumper
Hero in the making
PreviousNext

Return to Not Rugby