Cooper conned

Re: Cooper conned

13 Dec 2019 09:46 am:

Cooper was a very good 9 in his time, played in the '03 World Cup. He didn't have the best of it at Glos, which is why some don't remember him too much. Not sure that he settled, then injuries hampered him.

As for his predicament, he's been conned, by those closest to him & it's cost him financially & health wise. Mute, try a little compassion sometime.
Hall of Famer

13 Dec 2019 12:21 pm:

Calm down dears !! I was not mocking GC at all, nor do I know him, plus I feel sorry for his loss.

I was just surprised at the fact that GC hadn't realised he'd been conned out of £1m by his wife and mates.

Wish I'd said nothing !!
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Hall of Famer

13 Dec 2019 12:32 pm:

GM is only interested in winding people up. Best ignored. You may miss the odd constructive point. You’ll miss a lot more wind ups.
Formerly Sky blue
Hero in the making

13 Dec 2019 13:21 pm:

Gloucester Mute wrote:Calm down dears !! I was not mocking GC at all, nor do I know him, plus I feel sorry for his loss.

I was just surprised at the fact that GC hadn't realised he'd been conned out of £1m by his wife and mates.

Wish I'd said nothing !!

I think we all wish that most of the time.
On the board

13 Dec 2019 13:44 pm:

I'm perfectly calm but Mute's latest post is untrue. He mocked Gareth Cooper for getting conned. Later, once his initial reaction had been criticized rather than apologizing or showing any empathy Mute smugly announced that he wouldn't have fallen for the con. Of course, Mute can respond to the news however he wants but this is the behavior I will remember when I see future posts from Mute.
Hall of Famer

13 Dec 2019 17:00 pm:

James J wrote:
Gloucester Mute wrote:Calm down dears !! I was not mocking GC at all, nor do I know him, plus I feel sorry for his loss.

Wish I'd said nothing !!

I think we all wish that most of the time.

+1
Previous

Return to Not Rugby