:lol:

What's happening ?

Who do you trust more ?....are they best buddies ! ? :D :lol:
RTS2
Hall of Famer

Re: Lets liven this up Trump v Putin

Chalker 21 Jan 2020 23:25 pm said..

RTS
There is more likelihood of ITV approaching Shedweb Admin asking to use this Forum as a basis of an idea for an episode of Midsomer Murders.
Pick a thread, or three ————-
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Russglos 22 Jan 2020 00:20 am said..

наименее сказано, скорей исправлено.
Russglos
Hero in the making

shedwebadmin 22 Jan 2020 00:33 am said..

Chalker wrote:RTS
There is more likelihood of ITV approaching Shedweb Admin asking to use this Forum as a basis of an idea for an episode of Midsomer Murders.
Pick a thread, or three ————-

Midsomer? Bruh get shot down them ends.. Don’t mess with the maypole massive.. I’m sticking to cyberspace where you know who your enemies are..
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
shedwebadmin
Site Admin

lovejoy 23 Jan 2020 09:28 am said..

Throw Johnson in to the mix here too.

When is the report into Russian interference in our democratic processes going to be published? I am astounded that politicians are able to brazenly cover this up and equally astounded the public aren't shouting loudly about this. The inference is that it must stink otherwise they'd have released it normally. In unrelated news some major political donors are apparently related to some rich Russians.

Politics eh?
lovejoy
On the board

RTS2 01 Feb 2020 21:13 pm said..

So;....Trump get a reprieve....well it's looking that way ( did anyone think he wouldn't - given )and his mate Putin throws a sidestep and gets to keep up with his buddy.....well how many presidents will he see come and go ? ! :lol:
RTS2
Hall of Famer

Lewi7 04 Feb 2020 15:07 pm said..

The impeachment attempt was brought against Trump on subjects and through a process that shouldn't have enabled the impeachment in the first place, rightly or wrongly.

In Aug 2018 I was in Amsterdam with a pal, who met his pal, a former Uni pal, who is now an exceptionally wealthy man in Hong Kong. This pal of a pal believed that Putin was the wealthiest man in the world, but that he also had info about Donald, don't know what as the pal wouldn't say, all supposition and speculation of course.
Posts: 3875  Location: Back in the 'Shire, how long for I wonder ?
Lewi7

Castle Grim Reaper 04 Feb 2020 15:46 pm said..

Diane Lockhart reckoned it was the peepee tapes :?
Castle Grim Reaper
Hall of Famer

Lewi7 04 Feb 2020 16:28 pm said..

There was a hint it was something to do with that CGR.
Posts: 3875  Location: Back in the 'Shire, how long for I wonder ?
Lewi7

Return to Not Rugby