Caroline Flack

Hall of Famer

Caroline Flack

15 Feb 2020 18:22 pm:

It's a vaguely Glaws connection, but Cips ex-girlfriend, Caroline Flack, has died. He was rightly vitriolic on Twitter about her press hounding.
Cherchez la truffe

Re: Caroline Flack

15 Feb 2020 18:27 pm:

I still find it astonishing that anyone buys any of the Scum, the mirror and the heil anymore, absolute rubbish and at least partly responsible for this poor woman’s death.
Senior squad member

15 Feb 2020 18:58 pm:

I wouldn’t normally comment on this sort of thing but I am afraid that the modern day “celebrity” culture will always result in tragic events such as this. How helpless does a human being have to feel to resort to taking there own life. You must have to be incredibly thick skinned to survive in their world. Cips has flirted with it and he seems to have come out the other side better for it which is a credit to him. Others have crashed and burned - look at the talent that was Gavin Henson. Our thoughts should go out to this poor woman’s family - but to a lesser degree those on this forum who throw bile and vitriol at the players should remember that they are ordinary guys first and foremost and we may never know what causes them to have the odd off day. Any one who claims never to have been affected by some form of mental health issue is lying to themselves. As my dear departed father used to say - “People in glass houses shouldn’t s**t with the light on.”
First team regular

15 Feb 2020 19:07 pm:

For Goodness sake, please show some class and respect and delete this thread now. This poor girl doesn't deserve to be the subject of our nil-informed bar conversation.
Academy prospect

15 Feb 2020 19:16 pm:

Well said Timbo.
Hall of Famer

15 Feb 2020 19:17 pm:

I don't think anyone has said anything disrespectful, and I wouldn't imagine they ever would. As people regularly say on here, the title of the thread is clear, so if you feel strongly about it, just ignore it.
Cherchez la truffe

15 Feb 2020 19:29 pm:

Glen Sannox wrote:I don't think anyone has said anything disrespectful, and I wouldn't imagine they ever would. As people regularly say on here, the title of the thread is clear, so if you feel strongly about it, just ignore it.

+1
Hall of Famer

15 Feb 2020 19:37 pm:

Timbo wrote:For Goodness sake, please show some class and respect and delete this thread now. This poor girl doesn't deserve to be the subject of our nil-informed bar conversation.

What a ridiculous and crass post. No one has shown any disrespect to Caroline Flack.

15 Feb 2020 19:51 pm:

For me: There is nothing disrespectful on this thread just the news. If anything Timbo, you're post is a tad hysterical and over the top.
aka John Neary
Vice-Captain

15 Feb 2020 20:14 pm:

Glen Sannox wrote:I don't think anyone has said anything disrespectful, and I wouldn't imagine they ever would. As people regularly say on here, the title of the thread is clear, so if you feel strongly about it, just ignore it.

Stupid remark. I'm not ignoring it. Regular posters on here are often making disrespectful remarks about players who they know very little about. Take RTS2 today with the high handed overblown conceit purporting to have some great omniscience about what really went on. Psychologist, rugby guru, understanding of all things...............get a grip on reality and tell us what a star you are in your own star studded firmament. Or not!
Next

Return to Not Rugby