Caroline Flack

Re: Caroline Flack

ryno_chelt 15 Feb 2020 20:23 pm said..

RIP.

Incredibly sad.

Life is too short, this just shows how important it is to not virtually attack people online, be that Twitter or shedweb.

Hope Danny is going to get through this difficult time.
ryno_chelt
On the board

Gb83 15 Feb 2020 20:56 pm said..

SIBARITE wrote:
Glen Sannox wrote:I don't think anyone has said anything disrespectful, and I wouldn't imagine they ever would. As people regularly say on here, the title of the thread is clear, so if you feel strongly about it, just ignore it.

Stupid remark. I'm not ignoring it. Regular posters on here are often making disrespectful remarks about players who they know very little about. Take RTS2 today with the high handed overblown conceit purporting to have some great omniscience about what really went on. Psychologist, rugby guru, understanding of all things...............get a grip on reality and tell us what a star you are in your own star studded firmament. Or not!

But you’re then calling him out for doing so, grow up!!

This is bigger than rugby, very sad end of
Gb83
Hall of Famer

TheOptimistSenior 15 Feb 2020 22:47 pm said..

I am deeply saddened and shocked by this news.
Very few of us have experienced this sort of loss in our lives and I feel the anguish of her family and those who knew and loved her.
We can never know the despair she felt.
Rest in Peace.
TheOptimistSenior
Hero in the making

PeterD 15 Feb 2020 23:04 pm said..

When someone leaves this world too soon, we should all stop and think.
Life is not perfect as we all know, however, please stop and think before we take aim at those in the public domain. Every loss of life too early is very sad.
Why the hell I am writing this on shedweb I have not got a clue.
PeterD
Hall of Famer

Russglos 15 Feb 2020 23:22 pm said..

I don't know who moved this thread to here but I'm glad you did. Thank you.
Russglos
Hero in the making

Alex 15 Feb 2020 23:26 pm said..

Smudger wrote:Our thoughts should go out to this poor woman’s family - but to a lesser degree those on this forum who throw bile and vitriol at the players should remember that they are ordinary guys first and foremost and we may never know what causes them to have the odd off day ”

Eloquently put Smudger
Alex
Senior squad member

SIBARITE 16 Feb 2020 08:00 am said..

Gb83 wrote:
SIBARITE wrote:
Glen Sannox wrote:I don't think anyone has said anything disrespectful, and I wouldn't imagine they ever would. As people regularly say on here, the title of the thread is clear, so if you feel strongly about it, just ignore it.

Stupid remark. I'm not ignoring it. Regular posters on here are often making disrespectful remarks about players who they know very little about. Take RTS2 today with the high handed overblown conceit purporting to have some great omniscience about what really went on. Psychologist, rugby guru, understanding of all things...............get a grip on reality and tell us what a star you are in your own star studded firmament. Or not!

People who use the pompous "end of" as an attempt to stifle other views are the ones who should "grow up"
SIBARITE
Vice-Captain

Gb83 16 Feb 2020 08:59 am said..

SIBARITE wrote:

This is bigger than rugby, very sad end of[/quote]

People who use the pompous "end of" as an attempt to stifle other views are the ones who should "grow up"[/quote]

It’s not a view, you keep calling RTS2 out, it’s bullying and no need for it.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

SIBARITE 16 Feb 2020 09:17 am said..

Gb83 wrote:
SIBARITE wrote:

People who use the pompous "end of" as an attempt to stifle other views are the ones who should "grow up"[/quote]

It’s not a view, you keep calling RTS2 out, it’s bullying and no need for it.[/quote]

Replying to a public forum post is not "bullying" Your use of hyperbole is childish and would suggest that you are crying in each others laps if anyone questions your posts.
SIBARITE
Vice-Captain

Gb83 16 Feb 2020 10:03 am said..

It’s not a view, you keep calling RTS2 out, it’s bullying and no need for it.[/quote]

Replying to a public forum post is not "bullying" Your use of hyperbole is childish and would suggest that you are crying in each others laps if anyone questions your posts.[/quote]

Yeh of course we are, you’re clearly just a troll.
Gb83
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Not Rugby