The USA Election

Hall of Famer

The USA Election

08 Aug 2020 10:04 am:

Looks like Biden is beginning to surge ahead in the polls........

https://ig.ft.com/us-election-2020/
Hall of Famer

Re: The USA Election

08 Aug 2020 12:42 pm:

I don't care what the polls say, there is only one that matters, and that's on November 3rd.
HRC was ahead in the polls and look what happened there.
:evil:
Hall of Famer

08 Aug 2020 14:45 pm:

When do the Russians vote?
If the world was a really rational place, it would be men that would ride side saddle
Hall of Famer

11 Aug 2020 09:57 am:

It worries me what Trump might do to keep power, voter supression, delaying the election, data harvesting on social media...
Hall of Famer

11 Aug 2020 13:56 pm:

I don’t think he can delay the election as it is built into the constitution. Would take a heck of a lot to move it I understand.
If the world was a really rational place, it would be men that would ride side saddle
Hall of Famer

19 Aug 2020 08:24 am:

The frightening thing is not dying, the frightening thing is not living
Vice-Captain

06 Jan 2021 23:03 pm:

lovejoy wrote:It worries me what Trump might do to keep power, voter supression, delaying the election, data harvesting on social media...

Mystic Lovejoy?

07 Jan 2021 00:07 am:

Twitter have just blocked Trumps account. Should have done it a long time back.
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

07 Jan 2021 12:26 pm:

What we see in the US is a consequence of social media platforming all sorts of unsubstantiated nonsense. Worryingly this is also playing out in the Covid context. We'd be naive to think it couldn't happen here.

having seen the road closures and heavily armed US security surrounding Buckingham Palace when Trump visited a few years ago my question is, where were they yesterday on Capitol Hill? And how come people were allowed to leave the building without being arrested?
Hall of Famer

07 Jan 2021 14:08 pm:

The whole scenario leaves me bewildered, Lovejoy. How Trump isn't being prosecuted for incitement to disturb the peace/causing loss of life baffles me.
Next

Return to Not Rugby