Good news from Dursley, not long to go now —-

Site Admin

Re: Good news from Dursley, not long to go now —-

15 Aug 2020 12:48 pm:

GM, thank you for observing your time out.

As said, time served, all done and let’s move forwards. The two yellows rule applies, however. Be warned.

Before we do though, for the sake of balance, I feel I should fact check your post.

Thank you to the 27 PMs from old (and new) ShedWebbers and their comments of support/unity.

The number of PMs received by you through this organ in the hiatus period was not 27, it was in fact 8, from 7 people. Should the remainder have come through other means outside of this site, then that’s of course none of my business. I just want to be clear that they did not come through shedweb.

How do I know this? All private messages go into the database and can be read by me (and only me). A simple query tells me how many, to who, when etc.. Bear that in mind, everybody. I have them all.

Whilst we are at it, some of you, frankly, should be ashamed of what you have written there.
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Site Admin

15 Aug 2020 12:53 pm:

I was electronically banned from replying to each one individually.

Incorrect: all that happened was that I asked you to take a break, and you did.
Your account was always active, and no restrictions were ever placed on your account. Proven by the fact that you replied to some PMs, so to say that is both disingenuous and factually inaccurate.

Their cards are marked

As is yours. Live and let live.
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Hero in the making

15 Aug 2020 13:34 pm:

Ouch.
Hall of Famer

15 Aug 2020 13:42 pm:

Live fact checking! Love to see it.
Keyser Sose

15 Aug 2020 14:02 pm:

Disappointed in GMs first post ....threatening folk....thought he was bigger than that....Maybe just the bully many folk think after all.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Hall of Famer

15 Aug 2020 14:14 pm:

Leopards and spots.

Sad.
The frightening thing is not dying, the frightening thing is not living
Hall of Famer

15 Aug 2020 14:20 pm:

Threatening? Come on!
Cherchez la truffe
Hall of Famer

15 Aug 2020 14:23 pm:

Well those two posts from Admin have topped off a rather great day over here in Croatia! Živjeli!
Vice-Captain

15 Aug 2020 14:32 pm:

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Disappointed in GMs first post ....threatening folk....thought he was bigger than that....Maybe just the bully many folk think after all.

Pot and kettle come to mind.
Hall of Famer

15 Aug 2020 14:41 pm:

Sad to see GMs first posts after a requested hiatus. I fear that this site is going to take a turn for the worst unless we just stick to rugby matters from now on.
PreviousNext

Return to Not Rugby