Good news from Dursley, not long to go now —-

Hall of Famer

Re: Good news from Dursley, not long to go now —-

15 Aug 2020 14:41 pm:

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Disappointed in GMs first post ....threatening folk....thought he was bigger than that....Maybe just the bully many folk think after all.

Aren't you a mod here? Do you really think Mute's post justifies you bandying around words like bully? I don't.
Hall of Famer

15 Aug 2020 14:42 pm:

Fat Taff wrote:Aren't you a mod here? Do you really think Mute's post justifies you bandying around words like bully? I don't.

He’s spot on. GMs posts were a disgrace.
Hall of Famer

15 Aug 2020 14:47 pm:

...and it all kicks off again.

It was just that little bit calmer on here for a while , oh well !
Hall of Famer

15 Aug 2020 14:49 pm:

He’s spot on. GMs posts were a disgrace.[/quote]

I thought they were tongue in cheek and deliberately playing the pantomime villain. He was rightly naughty stepped for his post content, but generally he's taken too seriously by some.
Hero in the making

15 Aug 2020 14:51 pm:

Sheddy Mcshedface wrote:Live fact checking! Love to see it.

Likewise! Great to see admin.
Vice-Captain

15 Aug 2020 14:58 pm:

Fat Taff wrote:
I thought they were tongue in cheek and deliberately playing the pantomime villain. He was rightly naughty stepped for his post content, but generally he's taken too seriously by some.

That's exactly the way I read it and no doubt GM's is laughing his socks off at all those who have picked up his bait...

It's basically like fishing with dynamite...
Hall of Famer

15 Aug 2020 14:58 pm:

Fat Taff wrote:He’s spot on. GMs posts were a disgrace.

I thought they were tongue in cheek and deliberately playing the pantomime villain. He was rightly naughty stepped for his post content, but generally he's taken too seriously by some.[/quote]
Maybe I’ve got the wrong end of the stick. If so I apologise. Just that I was always taught to take punishment and move on, a player returning from a sin bin should keep their head down for the rest of the game.
Vice-Captain

15 Aug 2020 15:02 pm:

Fat Taff wrote:He’s spot on. GMs posts were a disgrace.

I thought they were tongue in cheek and deliberately playing the pantomime villain. He was rightly naughty stepped for his post content, but generally he's taken too seriously by some.[/quote]

I agree. Making tawdry comments does not make him a bully. Constantly battering Shedweb with thousands of posts could be though and I don't mean Mute.

15 Aug 2020 15:14 pm:

SIBARITE wrote:Disappointed in GMs first post ....threatening folk....thought he was bigger than that....Maybe just the bully many folk think after all.

Pot and kettle come to mind.

Apologies....could anyone who thinks I've bullied them please get in contact.... I'm happy for conversation and argument ....but please let me know where I've bullied anyone....I'm horrified at that perception. Quite happy to apologise unreservedly.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Vice-Captain

15 Aug 2020 15:22 pm:

Maybe trying to denigrate other posters with derogatory terms such as "bully" would be a start.
PreviousNext

Return to Not Rugby