Premier players taking the knee

Hall of Famer

Re: Premier players taking the knee

11 Aug 2020 10:51 am:

Yes of course Black Lives Matter, any human being believes that. I would like to pose the questions to those who support the 'BLM' movement in the UK.

Why do you support the disbanding of the Police? Why do you wish to install a Marxist government in the UK? Why do you wish to have an open door immigration policy in the UK? What have you got against the Jewish State?
Hall of Famer

11 Aug 2020 10:58 am:

tigerchef wrote:Yes of course Black Lives Matter, any human being believes that. I would like to pose the questions to those who support the 'BLM' movement in the UK.

Why do you support the disbanding of the Police? Why do you wish to install a Marxist government in the UK? Why do you wish to have an open door immigration policy in the UK? What have you got against the Jewish State?

1) it wasn't disbanding police it was defunding and that was in the USA not the UK - because the system in the UK is different to the one in the USA.

2) Keir Starmer & the Labour Party said it was a stupid idea and ill thought out, I agree in fact we need to put more funding in to train police in unconscious bias. I know a few and know most are good hearted and well intentioned, it is the ones that are bias either on purpose or unconsciously that need sorting out.
In Skivington we Trust, the future is Cherry & white
Hall of Famer

11 Aug 2020 11:03 am:

just to lighten the mood ... Colin - the reason Scotland is happy to have people migrate there is because 95% of Scots live south of the border :D :lol:
If the world was a really rational place, it would be men that would ride side saddle
On the board

11 Aug 2020 11:06 am:

I dont mind being labelled a snowflake or "far left" but there has to be some thought given to the fact that we were born in the UK by chance, sheer luck...

That we have some right to turn those less fortunate than us away who are seeking some form of safety or better life doesn't sit right with me.
Hall of Famer

11 Aug 2020 11:17 am:

Mr GR. With all due respect I think you should do some research. Find out who the leader of BLM in the UK is (Joshua Virasami) find out about the other groups he is associated with (The Wretched of the Earth) and one of their stated aims is the disbandment of the Police.

Again. Why do you wish to lose the power of your vote and have a Marxist state?
Hall of Famer

11 Aug 2020 11:36 am:

Lurker, you make a very good point. The Scots have a history of emigration over centuries and nearly every Scot has relatives in Oz, NZ, the US and so on. I think that has impacted on our attitude to immigrants
Cherchez la truffe
Senior squad member

11 Aug 2020 11:37 am:

Very bored now of all this !

Once again All lives matter.....
Hall of Famer

11 Aug 2020 11:37 am:

Interesting that the Times state the players will be 'given the opportunity' to do it, you have to ask who by. You have to wonder if anybody has said they want to do it or whether they will just be cowed into trendy virtue signalling by the press.
On the board

11 Aug 2020 12:00 pm:

JFG wrote:Very bored now of all this !

Once again All lives matter.....

Who said they didn't?
Hall of Famer

11 Aug 2020 12:03 pm:

Ah the intolerance of the tolerant raises its head again.
You have to laugh at the Scottish complaining about racists, have a look at football supporters they hate the english , of course many Scots are lovely people as are many middle class straight white people, problem is there are a few in every population who arent .
PreviousNext

Return to Not Rugby