For insomniacs

Hall of Famer

For insomniacs

07 Feb 2021 17:34 pm:

BBC 1 Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs v Tampa Bay Buccaneers. 23.30 - 03.00.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
Hall of Famer

Re: For insomniacs

07 Feb 2021 17:37 pm:

I prefer the insomniac option of watching India v England from Chennai on Channel 4!

07 Feb 2021 17:42 pm:

+1 Ken
Hall of Famer

07 Feb 2021 18:11 pm:

Ken Burney wrote:I prefer the insomniac option of watching India v England from Chennai on Channel 4!

Almost Perfect weekend this weekend. Whizz the kids down at 5 ish when they first wake up and watch the cricket. Then when the Mrs wakes a couple of hours later she is in a good mood so I can watch rugby and football all afternoon.

The almost bit was the rugby results!!!
Hall of Famer

07 Feb 2021 18:48 pm:

Looking forward to superbowl - the current best qb vs the goat.

But will watch in the morning whilst keeping an eye on cricket.
Hall of Famer

07 Feb 2021 19:46 pm:

GlawsyD wrote:BBC 1 Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs v Tampa Bay Buccaneers. 23.30 - 03.00.

Yep, buzzing for this one! I’m a KC fan, so I’m hoping we can repeat the win down in Tampa earlier on in the season.

Mahomes has been unbelievable this season, although he’s aided by some serious weapons on the ground and in the air.

Can’t wait for 11:30!
"Remember that Rugby is team game; all 14 of you make sure that you pass the ball to Jonah"
Hall of Famer

07 Feb 2021 19:48 pm:

It would be a major upset if KC didn't win. They have an almost perfect storm of matching the best qb with the perfect coach. Throw in some great receivers and a good line and run game. I can't see TB stopping them.
Hall of Famer

07 Feb 2021 21:22 pm:

steckers wrote:It would be a major upset if KC didn't win. They have an almost perfect storm of matching the best qb with the perfect coach. Throw in some great receivers and a good line and run game. I can't see TB stopping them.

I hope so Steckers!

I think a lot will depend on TB’s secondary to manage the threats of Hill, Kelce, Hardman and Robinson. I also think we’ll see more of a running game tonight from KC, with CE-H back fit and Williams playing really well in the last half a dozen games. Reid will deliver some plays to surprise Arians I think.
"Remember that Rugby is team game; all 14 of you make sure that you pass the ball to Jonah"
Hall of Famer

07 Feb 2021 23:48 pm:

Defence is winning this. Hopefully George is also an insomniac as well!
Vice-Captain

08 Feb 2021 00:39 am:

Penalties killing Chiefs...

Turnover overturned, FG overturned, TD (also with a pen).

We thought it defence was struggling
Next

Return to Not Rugby