Music

Music

08 Mar 2021 21:19 pm:

Thought I'd start a music thread - just to post what we like. I have in mind naming singles and the bands / individuals who performed them.

Right now, I'm watching Gary Moore playing Whiskey in the Jar, with Eric Bell, as a tribute to Phil Lynott - RIP chaps. Great track.
Hall of Famer

Re: Music

08 Mar 2021 23:34 pm:

Enjoying Sleaford Mods 'Spar Ribs' at the moment. Looking forward to seeing them in Brizzle in November.
Hall of Famer

09 Mar 2021 11:13 am:

Just been doing some documents in between shedweb ;) :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxFhbqvEd2w

What a wonderful day ...going out on the garden all day before the rain comes in.....

Luck man .

Never get tired of listening to Ashcroft
Hall of Famer

09 Mar 2021 13:29 pm:

Does he still live in Newent?
Hero in the making

09 Mar 2021 13:47 pm:

tigerchef wrote:Does he still live in Newent?

In Taynton, between Newent and Huntley.
DavidSillince, the slopes of Mayhill.
Hall of Famer

09 Mar 2021 13:55 pm:

Thanks TOS.
Hall of Famer

09 Mar 2021 15:37 pm:

Lewi7 wrote:Thought I'd start a music thread - just to post what we like. I have in mind naming singles and the bands / individuals who performed them.

Right now, I'm watching Gary Moore playing Whiskey in the Jar, with Eric Bell, as a tribute to Phil Lynott - RIP chaps. Great track.

Try the whole concert, the state of Brian Robertson is not a good advert for the RocknRoll lifestyle :?
Site Admin

09 Mar 2021 16:27 pm:

Great songwriter, Ashcroft. Or 'is credited with writing some great songs' if you believe Noel Gallagher..

I've had another love-in lately with some of the music of my early teens; Descendents, fIREHOSE, Black Flag, Minutemen, Sonic Youth, T.S.O.L, Circle Jerks, The Lillingtons, Pailhead and so on, moving on to Slayer, Bolt Thrower, Sepultura, Napalm Death, Nuclear Assault.

Other than that, I'm usually deafening myself with some Killswitch Engage, Amon Amarth, Dragonforce, Sabaton, In Flames, Sevendust, Korn, Staind, Chevelle, Ill Nino, Ion Dissonance, The Number Twelve Looks Like You.. that kind of stuff..
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...

09 Mar 2021 16:44 pm:

Abba not your thing then.....

Return to Not Rugby