Afghan shambles

On the board

Afghan shambles

26 Aug 2021 21:46 pm:

Let's thank Biden, Democrats and spineless USA Military Hierachy for this shizzle eh?
Hall of Famer

Re: Afghan shambles

26 Aug 2021 22:40 pm:

It’s a terrible but inevitable turn of events today. Yes Biden is ultimately in charge now but only the most ignorant republicans can politicise this given Trump did the deal with the Taliban, released the prisoners and set the wheels in motion for the withdrawal. Why have global Britain run away as well? I think any vestige of a “special relationship” has gone with this, we clearly do their bidding and are unable to act without them. Spineless politicians all round.
Hall of Famer

26 Aug 2021 22:43 pm:

Don't forget Bush and Blair, the creators of this mess.
On the board

26 Aug 2021 22:51 pm:

This is Biden's baby
Only Biden's
Forget the Trump link
I don't think Trump would ever have closed Bagrum down first and left the weapons behind. Ever.
Trump always put America first.
That's not Biden's creed - over decades
On the board

26 Aug 2021 22:55 pm:

lucifer wrote:Don't forget Bush and Blair, the creators of this mess.

There is a massive constituency in this country that stick two fingers in their ears. Blair should be in a secure unit - fecking war criminal spaffing the lives of our young soldiers up the wall for nothing. All based on lies.
David Kelly dead worked well for him
Hall of Famer

26 Aug 2021 23:00 pm:

Bod wrote:This is Biden's baby
Only Biden's
Forget the Trump link
I don't think Trump would ever have closed Bagrum down first and left the weapons behind. Ever.
Trump always put America first.
That's not Biden's creed - over decades

But Trump did release 5000 Taliban prisoners, including the current leader, so there's that.
Hall of Famer

27 Aug 2021 06:17 am:

I think Bod needs to get off the fence and tell us what he really thinks.

Without doubt this is a massive balls up by the Biden administration. I know the wheels were set in motion by Trump but Biden has the power to stop this. I hate Trump and was pleased to see the back of him but then Biden does this to give fuel to the fire to the far right.
On the board

27 Aug 2021 14:30 pm:

Severus wrote:I think Bod needs to get off the fence and tell us what he really thinks.

Without doubt this is a massive balls up by the Biden administration. I know the wheels were set in motion by Trump but Biden has the power to stop this. I hate Trump and was pleased to see the back of him but then Biden does this to give fuel to the fire to the far right.

Fire to right thinkers

Your choice of commentary speaks volumes.

You're a Biden fan I guess?
On the board

27 Aug 2021 15:28 pm:

Corn pop has gone done nothing wrong, come on man.

Jao is an utter embarassment and has needless blood on his hands.
If it's wet, drink it.
Hall of Famer

27 Aug 2021 18:04 pm:

Bod wrote:
Severus wrote:I think Bod needs to get off the fence and tell us what he really thinks.

Fire to right thinkers

Your choice of commentary speaks volumes.

You're a Biden fan I guess?

On this issue I’m agreeing with you. I’m not a fan of Biden, although he’s infinitely more preferable to the previous president. Hopefully he’s a placeholder
Next

Return to Not Rugby