Exeter and headdresses

Hall of Famer

Re: Exeter and headdresses

26 Nov 2021 11:06 am:

coleser wrote:My lack of hope wasn’t justified. Today’s Guardian reporting that Exeter are going to be rebranded after a majority of supporters contacted the club and expressed disquiet about the current branding etc. A victory for compassion and kindness.

Popped over to the Exeter Rugby Network forum to see what their thoughts were on the PC match and was a bit surprised at the name of the forum (Pow Wow) .
Hall of Famer

26 Nov 2021 12:25 pm:

coleser wrote:My lack of hope wasn’t justified. Today’s Guardian reporting that Exeter are going to be rebranded after a majority of supporters contacted the club and expressed disquiet about the current branding etc. A victory for compassion and kindness.

Wonder what the next target will be for the woke-brigade......
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Hall of Famer

26 Nov 2021 12:27 pm:

Severus wrote:

Popped over to the Exeter Rugby Network forum to see what their thoughts were on the PC match and was a bit surprised at the name of the forum (Pow Wow) .

The could change it to Tea Pee
Site Admin

27 Nov 2021 09:01 am:

Gloucester Mute wrote:

Wonder what the next target will be for the woke-brigade......

You?
If you’re threatened by acts of compassion and kindness, you need to ask a few questions..
Well done Exeter for listening. At last.
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Previous

Return to Not Rugby