Budget 2021 and small breweries.

Hall of Famer

Re: Budget 2021 and small breweries.

01 Nov 2021 06:49 am:

Ok so it wasn’t a photo op in a micro brewery who aren’t benefitting from the budget). Present the facts then.
Site Admin

01 Nov 2021 08:21 am:

No, it was a photo opportunity, clearly.
The brewery in question was FourPure, founded in 2013 and sold in 2018 (i.e. as soon as it was worth anything) to the Japanese multinational brewer Kirin (ultimately owned by Mitsubishi).
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Hall of Famer

01 Nov 2021 10:10 am:

So slightly confused if you agree with my post regarding your reference to shouting at cars then?!
Site Admin

01 Nov 2021 13:49 pm:

I'll break it down for you:

You Said: No.
I think: Good, because that would be weird. But much to my chagrin, your attempts to make political capital, anti-tory, anti-government at almost any opportunity (the opening post of the thread probably set the tone, to be fair). Usually entirely eloquently and far from un-reasoned, as you and I have discussed before, quite often not unwarranted with this government, even from this fading-true-blue perspective, but it's becoming as predictable as the box-kick.. There must be palpable disquiet among the prols if we use this as a bell-weather..

You said: What a ridiculous suggestion.
I think: In lieu of the previous, it was just matching fire with fire. Claiming a draw, maybe even away goals.

You said: By all means critique the facts and opinions in my posts but perhaps these playground questions can be kept to a minimum. It demeans the discussion.
I think: You started it.. ;)
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Hall of Famer

01 Nov 2021 14:35 pm:

Sounds like we are in violent agreement yet. I must admit I can't stomach liars or populist vacuous rhetoric but most of all i can't stand people who fall for it then defend it as if it were a cult. I take to this forum to point this out and if the volume of my posts are high then it (might) be due to the volume of times our current government do this.

What I have learned however, from this forum (not you necessarily), is that rather than considering the views put forward people would rather defend the indefensible, presumably because they don't like admitting they have made a mistake.
Site Admin

01 Nov 2021 15:55 pm:

I find myself in a position where I am beginning to re-assess my allegiances, affiliations etc, I happily admit.
Previous

Return to Not Rugby