COVID- 19

Site Admin

Re: COVID- 19

22 Oct 2021 14:04 pm:

Yees.. social grade and education..
Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 15.11.11.png

Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 15.12.42.png
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Hall of Famer

22 Oct 2021 14:07 pm:

My Mother who is 65 is having the jab on Tuesday, exactly 6 months after her 2nd dose. Same happened to my Father (77), Father-in-law (75) and Mother-in-Law (71). All had the vaccine 6 months to the day, after the 2nd jab. Rosebank BTW.

Where abouts do you live Lovejoy? Severn Vale children got their 5g boost 4 weeks ago!
Hall of Famer

22 Oct 2021 14:11 pm:

Mid Sussex. the discrepancies are quite large geographically.

Shedweb admin - thanks for posting food for thought there.
Hall of Famer

22 Oct 2021 14:41 pm:

lovejoy wrote:The recent phase of the vaccines has been a fiasco.

Fiasco? Hmmm. Might be a little OTT once again there.
Hall of Famer

22 Oct 2021 15:05 pm:

Well let's say no longer "world beating".
Hall of Famer

22 Oct 2021 16:22 pm:

How is it anyone's fault, that 4.5m people decide not to take the vaccine? Horse to water and all that good stuff.

Surely it is time to do one of the following:

1. Let it rip and see you all on the other side in May next year.
2. Vaccine Passports. Basically close down society for the 4.5m unvaccinated.
3. Compulsory vaccinations.
4. Lockdown.

I'm a number 1 myself, had enough of all the unvaccinated clogging up the NHS bed's and stopping elective surgery. If we wanted to count the deaths each day of the double vaxxed, it would be about 20 / 25 per day. Who honestly cares about the Ill informed and stupid dying? Let's get their deaths out the way and then we can get on with hip replacements and cancer care.

A tad harsh? Maybe, their choice, sod em.

22 Oct 2021 17:36 pm:

No2 for me.
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

22 Oct 2021 18:04 pm:

tigerchef wrote:How is it anyone's fault, that 4.5m people decide not to take the vaccine? Horse to water and all that good stuff.

Surely it is time to do one of the following:

1. Let it rip and see you all on the other side in May next year.
2. Vaccine Passports. Basically close down society for the 4.5m unvaccinated.
3. Compulsory vaccinations.
4. Lockdown.

I'm a number 1 myself, had enough of all the unvaccinated clogging up the NHS bed's and stopping elective surgery. If we wanted to count the deaths each day of the double vaxxed, it would be about 20 / 25 per day. Who honestly cares about the Ill informed and stupid dying? Let's get their deaths out the way and then we can get on with hip replacements and cancer care.

A tad harsh? Maybe, their choice, sod em.

:lol: :lol: I mean you've changed your tune since I last looked at this thread
Hall of Famer

22 Oct 2021 18:26 pm:

DieTrying wrote:No2 for me.

And what about children ?? They are currently the ones spreading the disease most and giving it to vaccinated adults yet to have their booster.

A rule has to be across the board and therefore 1, 3 and 4 are the only viable options. All with differing costs and interference with liberty.
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Hall of Famer

22 Oct 2021 18:54 pm:

Gloucester Mute wrote:
DieTrying wrote:No2 for me.

And what about children ?? They are currently the ones spreading the disease most and giving it to vaccinated adults yet to have their booster.

A rule has to be across the board and therefore 1, 3 and 4 are the only viable options. All with differing costs and interference with liberty.

Lockdown???? Absolutely not.

Get these children vaccinated should be a major priority. If I were in charge (God help us) then all the secondary children would've been done by end of Sep (everyone who wanted one anyway) and the same would be true for ALL of the priority groups. We be doing boosters for everyone else by now.

I'm not comfortable with the principle of vaccine passports but I wonder if it's the only way.
PreviousNext

Return to COVID-19 Support