FIRSTJAB

Vice-Captain

Re: FIRSTJAB

21 Dec 2020 16:20 pm:

Steckers - Born in Glos in 1930 so I have been around long enough to support Gloucester for 75 years. I was not trying to make a political point as some posters seem to think. Just giving praise where it it due and very grateful that I was seen to so promptly and efficiently. I would hope that everyone takes the opportunity when offered. Perhaps then we can get back in the Shed and stand shoulder to shoulder again (as long as I have a rail to lean on !)
Stay safe.
Hall of Famer

21 Dec 2020 16:26 pm:

Good to hear Franco. I wasn't making a political point either - I'm way past getting worked up about Europe!!!

I'm 48 and much prefer my seat in the Stowford Press stand!

I was just trying to get an idea when my mother may be able to get vaccinated.

21 Dec 2020 16:45 pm:

steckers wrote:Good to hear Franco. I wasn't making a political point either - I'm way past getting worked up about Europe!!!

I'm 48 and much prefer my seat in the Stowford Press stand!

I was just trying to get an idea when my mother may be able to get vaccinated.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/heal ... 1608565631
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

21 Dec 2020 20:01 pm:

The calculator is interesting - it basically says end of Jan for my mother. It didn't list dementia as an underlying illness - yet its the no1 co-morbidity?

Also, I assume that's based on the 1 approved vaccine?
Senior squad member

21 Dec 2020 20:54 pm:

Francophile1 wrote:Steckers - Born in Glos in 1930 so I have been around long enough to support Gloucester for 75 years. I was not trying to make a political point as some posters seem to think. Just giving praise where it it due and very grateful that I was seen to so promptly and efficiently. I would hope that everyone takes the opportunity when offered. Perhaps then we can get back in the Shed and stand shoulder to shoulder again (as long as I have a rail to lean on !)
Stay safe.

I can 100% support this sentiment.
Hall of Famer

05 Jan 2021 16:58 pm:

My Father is having the jab on Thursday. He is 76 and lost a kidney to Cancer 3 years ago. He is getting Vacinated by Rosebank as he lives in Quedgeley.
Hall of Famer

05 Jan 2021 16:59 pm:

Which one is he getting? Pfizer or Oxford?
Keyser Sose
Hall of Famer

05 Jan 2021 17:18 pm:

Oxford.
Hall of Famer

05 Jan 2021 17:52 pm:

Good news. Glad to hear they are making progress.
On the board

05 Jan 2021 18:48 pm:

My father had his jab on Sunday at Chelt Fire Station and my mum is due hers this Thursday. Excellent service, streamlined, efficient and some lovely human beings out there giving their time for little and putting themselves at elevated risk to help others.

It made me feel proud.
If it's wet, drink it.
PreviousNext

Return to COVID-19 Support