Total votes : 112

Hall of Famer

Vaccine Passport

05 Apr 2021 16:58 pm:

I will ask for a refund
Hall of Famer

Re: Vaccine Passport

05 Apr 2021 17:01 pm:

In the very short term whilst the vaccine program is still being rolled out yes.
Keyser Sose

05 Apr 2021 17:10 pm:

People will get vaccinated againr various diseases to travel due to the requirements of that country and and to not negate their Insurance,, yet get all it's my Human Right not to get vaccinated in my own Country. Perple seem to forget that with Rights, there always come responsibilities.
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

05 Apr 2021 17:16 pm:

Absolutely, can’t see why anyone would have an issue with carrying a Covid passport
Hall of Famer

05 Apr 2021 17:17 pm:

Not1eyed wrote:Absolutely, can’t see why anyone would have an issue with carrying a Covid passport

+1
Hall of Famer

05 Apr 2021 17:26 pm:

Of course. I’m sure a few tin hatters will have a problem though.
Hall of Famer

05 Apr 2021 17:29 pm:

Totally unfair until all adults have been offered a vaccination and if the vaccination works will be totally unnecessary anyway. It will cost a fortune to implement and be just more money down the drain to add to the untold millions the government have wasted in the last 12 months.
Hall of Famer

05 Apr 2021 17:36 pm:

Trust me Forrester, I’m not a fan of this government by a long stretch. But I’m glad that they are implementing this. In fact, I was worried that they weren’t going to. If this will help get things back to normal soon then I’m all for it. I believe that if a vaccination certificate is required for entry before all adults have been offered a jab then proof of a negative test will be accepted also.
Vice-Captain

05 Apr 2021 17:39 pm:

Can someone educate me on this? I can’t understand the reason for pass ports as surely the only ones at risk are the people who haven’t been vaccinated so if they aren’t vaccinated more fool them?
Hall of Famer

05 Apr 2021 17:46 pm:

TP17 wrote:Trust me Forrester, I’m not a fan of this government by a long stretch. But I’m glad that they are implementing this. In fact, I was worried that they weren’t going to. If this will help get things back to normal soon then I’m all for it. I believe that if a vaccination certificate is required for entry before all adults have been offered a jab then proof of a negative test will be accepted also.

A negative LF test? Utterly pointless if done at home as the government suggests, you can just enter the barcode and result yourself. Even if used properly they miss 30% of cases.
Next

Return to COVID-19 Support