Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes : 112

Hall of Famer

Re: Vaccine Passport

06 Apr 2021 11:11 am:

tigerchef wrote:A very evasive answer to my original question.

Which was what? It was hard to tell.
Hall of Famer

06 Apr 2021 11:21 am:

Castle Grim Reaper wrote:You could accept the fact that the over fifties and at-risk under fifties who the government claim make up 90% of the deaths and 80% of the hospitalisations have been vaccinated or does that make me a 'tool' as you politely put it.

Thought I had only called Mute a Tool? 5g signals must of been effecting me quite badly that day. Anyway, now we have an alternative suggestion. I don't necessarily agree with it. Screw the 30 year olds with unknown health conditions.

There is an alternative view as well. Maybe the 86% of season ticket holders wouldn't attend if we were forced to stand next to the tin foil hat brigade. I wouldn't go to Kingsholm unless I knew that all reasonable steps had been taken to ensure my safety.
Hall of Famer

06 Apr 2021 11:24 am:

Forrester wrote:
tigerchef wrote:A very evasive answer to my original question.

Which was what? It was hard to tell.

The alternative to Covid Passports? What is the alternative to proving vaccination, showing positive Covid test in past 6 months or sticking a stick up your nose 2 days before Gloucester v Bath?
Hall of Famer

06 Apr 2021 11:28 am:

tigerchef wrote:The alternative to Covid Passports? What is the alternative to proving vaccination, showing positive Covid test in past 6 months or sticking a stick up your nose 2 days before Gloucester v Bath?

Same answer, why does there need to be an alternative? Just stick to the roadmap, remove all restrictions on the 21st June and go back to normal.
Hall of Famer

06 Apr 2021 11:47 am:

tigerchef wrote:The alternative to Covid Passports? What is the alternative to proving vaccination, showing positive Covid test in past 6 months or sticking a stick up your nose 2 days before Gloucester v Bath?

The alternative to proving vaccination is trust, why would people not be vaccinated, instead we have a government that treats us like little children. A positive test in the last six months? There are probably more false positives than people under thirty with unknown conditions. A negative test is worthless as you can get round it easily.

The alternative to a rubbish solution is normally quite simple, try not bothering with a solution. No Covid passports for pubs as people shouted loudly, Covid passports for outdoor sport as everybody stayed quiet.
Hall of Famer

06 Apr 2021 11:52 am:

It's interesting how many, on and off Shedweb, who consistently push a libertarian agenda are quick to change their views when there is a self-serving benefit in it for them.
Hall of Famer

06 Apr 2021 11:58 am:

Lewi7 wrote:As others have said, we've needed to have vaccinations for travel in the past, against certain illnesses, the over 50's are used to having the "flu jab" annually.

Not starting an argument or anything Nick, jut making an observation. I have done well over a hundred flights a year for the last thirty years plus to just about the entire globe. I keep hearing this thing about vaccinations but can hand on heart state that I do not remember ever having to prove I have had a vaccination.

Obviously health advisories have stated that you need certain jabs for certain countries and you would be a fool not to have them but I have never seen or carried a vaccination certificate.

Another example of the Woozle Effect so cleverly used by this government.
Vice-Captain

06 Apr 2021 12:03 pm:

Try getting into Angola without a yellow fever vaccination record is one example.
Hall of Famer

06 Apr 2021 12:12 pm:

Castle Grim Reaper wrote:

The alternative to proving vaccination is trust, why would people not be vaccinated, instead we have a government that treats us like little children. A positive test in the last six months? There are probably more false positives than people under thirty with unknown conditions. A negative test is worthless as you can get round it easily.

The alternative to a rubbish solution is normally quite simple, try not bothering with a solution. No Covid passports for pubs as people shouted loudly, Covid passports for outdoor sport as everybody stayed quiet.

Treated like children because far too many people behave one.

So many try to find an excuse not to follow the guidance or bend the rules to suit them.

06 Apr 2021 12:16 pm:

Yes, CGR, I've travelled a fair bit too, business and pleasure, as have many of our fellow posters. The key to your wording is "having to prove I have had a vaccination". I can't recall "having" to prove it (I've never been to Angola ;) )but I know it's often been strong medical advice and a often a requirement of insurance for holiday purposes, regardless of who is in Gov.

The other theory of course is that this is all engineered by Klaus Scwab of the WEF to control people, population, an extension of the Davos elite, the secretive Bilderberg group etc. The Great Reset.
PreviousNext

Return to COVID-19 Support