Will you accept having to show a Covid certificate to watch Glaws

Yes
84%
No
16%

Total votes : 121

Re: Vaccine Passport

03 May 2021 14:25 pm:

The concert in Liverpool over the weekend, attendees needed to test negative pre event to gain entry and agree to re-test within 5 days of the event - the data will provide real guidance, good or bad.

The vaccine passport theory, appears at the moment at least, to be more concerned with international travel and might mean that if you've been to a country with high numbers you might not have to go into quarantine at your own cost upon your return.

Other countries are looking at the same. The usual tourist destinations are desperate for holidaymakers this summer, the likes of Spain, Portugal, Greece etc.
Hall of Famer

10 Dec 2021 23:51 pm:

11 Dec 2021 00:15 am:

Originally, the bloke couldn't be arsed to take up his seat in the European Parliament to represent the people who voted for his narrow platform. He produced no evidence that the pharma bosses guaranteed 90-95%, nor produced any evidence that the side effects have affected more people than any other vaccine has done in the past & I'd suggest far less than the Thalidomide issue. He's a populist with a narrow agenda, similar to Trump. If you're going to spout off, back it up with facts and evidence. He didn't.
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

11 Dec 2021 00:33 am:

Bod, did you know that Oil of Olay is made from recycled Chip Fat?
Site Admin

11 Dec 2021 10:23 am:

You have to decouple the mandation of vaccination from the supply & efficacy of vaccines. The former being corollary to the latter.

This fella hasn’t, and it hasn’t helped his argument IMO.
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Hall of Famer

14 Dec 2021 00:01 am:

Covid passports do not work - an interesting essay and observation of the facts so far

https://lauradodsworth.substack.com/p/an-inconvenient-truth-vaccine-passports

This point tells you the levels of lies and deception being practiced by this Govt along with their own Xmas party schedules last year

"The government has not been transparent in its intentions. At the time when MP Nadhim Zahawi made assurances that there were no plans to introduce Covid Passes, the government had issued 8 contracts to develop them."

The comments at the end of the article are quite varied against the "popular" media lines
Hall of Famer

14 Dec 2021 00:32 am:

Skimmed through it and and soon as I saw that there is no end date I realised that it was a load of rubbish. First point is that it isn't even law yet, it is being voted on tomorrow. Secondly, it has an expiry date of six weeks from tomorrow. Now, if a chap who knows all of the derivatives of a hollandaise sauce are, understands how laws are made, why can't a media type person who's decking job it is to know?

I didn't read the rest, as its most probably full of lies, half truths and twisted logic.

If you are going to play Bod, bring your A game.
On the board

18 Dec 2021 18:35 pm:

If you think vaccine passports don't work, look at France pre and post vaccine passports and look at the vaccination figures in UK since just needing one for night clubs and large events.

24 Dec 2021 21:39 pm:

An interesting development in the covid passport here in Ireland over the last two days. One of the most prominent anti-vaxxers, Jim Corr of the Corrs, has been spreading misinformation for the last few years. It turns out that he himself has had the vaccine all along :mrgreen:

He posted something on Instagram regarding a Christmas dinner he had with his sisters, in one of Dublin's more exclusive bistros. One which is fully covid compliant. The only way he could have attended is with a vaccine passport. Some wonderful detective work then proved that indeed he had the vaccine all along, rumoured to be 2 Pfizer jabs.

A real case of do what I say, not what I do. I wonder how many more of the anti vax arseholes have done similar???

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Hall of Famer

26 Dec 2021 17:53 pm:

Beddis wrote:
A real case of do what I say, not what I do. I wonder how many more of the anti vax arseholes have done similar???

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

What is an anti-vax arsehole
Is it different to the pro-vax arsehole?
PreviousNext

Return to COVID-19 Support