Rumours

Re: Rumours

Welly 16 Apr 2018 19:08 pm said..

The Vic wrote:contract is? I know it has probably been mentioned before but I can't remember. When it's time for renewal I hope the club are matching his ambition on the pitch and we offer him

Stephan Donald, Doran-Jones and Carl Fearns
Welly
On the board

Gb83 16 Apr 2018 19:13 pm said..

Wilkosam wrote:Just watched the video the club posted on Twitter of Polledri's carry against quins. We really have an exceptional talent on our hands in him. Anyone know how long his current contract is? I know it has probably been mentioned before but I can't remember. When it's time for renewal I hope the club are matching his ambition on the pitch and we offer him a contract worthy of his contributions.

Pretty sure at the televised fans forum Humphries said that he was on a an academy contract but it was a priority to get him a better deal.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

TP17 16 Apr 2018 19:23 pm said..

I'm sure he's on a full senior contract. I think it's 3 years.
Last edited by TP17 on 16 Apr 2018 20:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TP17
Hall of Famer

ElverEater 16 Apr 2018 19:46 pm said..

He's still listed in the academy squad online.

http://www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/rugby/ ... cademy.php
ElverEater
Vice-Captain

coleser 16 Apr 2018 20:24 pm said..

My assumption was that Jake was in the Academy. I don’t recall anything about him signing a senior contract.
coleser
Vice-Captain

Not1eyed 16 Apr 2018 21:50 pm said..

Probably best to let DH and SV deal with player contracts. Just my opinion but the seem to know what they are doing.
As for Freddie, do people really want the management to bring him back? I’m not sure I do. Not sure he could handle or live up to the expectations a lot of people on here seem to be placing on him
Not1eyed
Hall of Famer

Baz 16 Apr 2018 22:16 pm said..

Jake signed a 3 year academy contract. He is still listed in the academy but will be listed in the first team next season. Jake WILL NOT be on the same contract as he is on this season, as befits an International player.
Baz
Hall of Famer

Lebowski 16 Apr 2018 22:21 pm said..

I can’t help thinking regarding the debate about Jackson and Olding that there is at least one Premiership team that wouldn’t care about their history. I might be being unfair, and judging purely on past behaviour. However I see Sale have included this guy in their A team this week - https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2017/10/10/rugby-player-given-suspended-sentence-for-assaults/
Lebowski

Sheddy Mcshedface 16 Apr 2018 22:22 pm said..

ElverEater wrote:He's still listed in the academy squad online.

http://www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/rugby/ ... cademy.php

I would suggest that tells you more about whoever is responsible for keeping the website up to date than Jake's squaf status!
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

Lebowski 16 Apr 2018 22:26 pm said..

Don’t forget Sinbad was listed as 6’ tall for years on there! In fact his height never changed. And Q was just 16 st.
Lebowski
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby