Glaws v Bristol OGT

Re: Glaws v Bristol OGT

Wilkosam 14 Sep 2018 19:32 pm said..

Not1eyed wrote:Watching on tv and the ref is fine. Gloucester decision making is shocking and Bristol defence is excellent.

Agree besides the 4 penalties on their 5 metre line without a card (having given a warning on the 3rd). Still think we will win but our handling errors are killing us.
Wilkosam
Senior squad member

Fat Taff 14 Sep 2018 19:32 pm said..

Number10 wrote:Apart from not giving a yellow the ref has been fine. If we stop trying to force it we should still win this. Just need to calm down when we have the ball.

Sorry, can't agree, by not giving a yellow when he had said the next one was a yellow, he's given illegal control of the breakdown to Bristol.

We need to settle, get control, and launch the carriers effectively, with close support. Cut out the errors and this will come. We need to tie in more defenders as we've been limited to 36 having to play bosh ball with our lack of width.

The very first scrum we had when we mullered them and then made a mistake should have been called back for the pen. The ref is having a poor game, and it is affecting the game because the break down is illegal.
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Captain Jolly 14 Sep 2018 19:36 pm said..

No mention of that prat Woodward getting the penalty reversed? How stupid was that.
I agree with getting Morgan on, let's drive it up through the forwards. We will still win this.
Westy is watching.
Captain Jolly
Hero in the making

Fat Taff 14 Sep 2018 19:40 pm said..

Captain Jolly wrote:No mention of that prat Woodward getting the penalty reversed? How stupid was that.
I agree with getting Morgan on, let's drive it up through the forwards. We will still win this.

Eh? He appealed, no more.

That is insane carrying.
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

ShedOrDead 14 Sep 2018 19:40 pm said..

Grobler!

Pressure, phases, composure try after 50secs. I should quote myself. Dammit, I should coach this stuff.
ShedOrDead
Vice-Captain

ShedOrDead 14 Sep 2018 19:46 pm said..

Critical phase here... 10-13, Glaws putting pressure on, Bristol giving pens away... have to, HAVE TO take advantage
ShedOrDead
Vice-Captain

ShedOrDead 14 Sep 2018 19:47 pm said..

Yellow card George Smith. Repeated offenses in the red-zone...
Last edited by ShedOrDead on 14 Sep 2018 19:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShedOrDead
Vice-Captain

Number10 14 Sep 2018 19:48 pm said..

Reverse of last week hopefully. Play all our great stuff second half this week!
Number10
Hall of Famer

ShedOrDead 14 Sep 2018 19:48 pm said..

CHAZ SHARPLES!!! UNDER THE POSTS!!!

17-13, C'mon Glaws
Last edited by ShedOrDead on 14 Sep 2018 19:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShedOrDead
Vice-Captain

The Vic 14 Sep 2018 19:48 pm said..

The card was coming and the 7 points were deserved
The Vic
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby