Ludlow in trouble???

Re: Ludlow in trouble???

King Prawn Bhuna 11 Oct 2018 13:01 pm said..

...and if a butterfly hadn't flapped its wings....
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Fat Taff 11 Oct 2018 13:27 pm said..

madders wrote:So according to the EJ rugby manual our run of the mill back row out-played the very good Wasps' backrow.
I don't get it. Hughes was ineffective as usual.

Given how ineffective he was, it was impressive how he was the top carrier both in gains and defenders beaten in that match.
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Fat Taff 11 Oct 2018 13:28 pm said..

Old Rik wrote:Head over to the Wasps board for a larf. Apparently it’s Luds fault. He should have been red carded earlier and therefore Hughes would not have had to punch him :lol:

By that logic, if Daly hadn't joined the ruck from the side and fallen over, Ludlow wouldn't have stood on him!
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Suttons5 11 Oct 2018 13:34 pm said..

Presumably the only difference with Ryan Bower (2 weeks) was the not guilty plea
Suttons5
On a trial

Sozpr 11 Oct 2018 14:56 pm said..

To be honest, I am pleased that this event wasn't spotted during play, although we will never know what the result may have been, we do know that Lewis wouldn't have scored the bonus point try. I feel that 4 weeks is fair and that the RFU report sums it up perfectly. I also, can't help think that had we been on the receiving end of this incident that there wouldn't have been similar comments on here.
Sozpr
Vice-Captain

Celtic 11 Oct 2018 16:31 pm said..

And now there is a back row issue for the weekend with Ackerman still out and Luds sentenced. Omitting Evans from the cup squad now looks even more strange.
Celtic
First team regular

madders 11 Oct 2018 16:45 pm said..

How many points for carrying ?
Thought so, nil.
madders
Hall of Famer

Sheddy Mcshedface 11 Oct 2018 17:06 pm said..

Clearly this was what Ackers had in mind when he brought on Williams for Slater against Wasps!
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

steckers 11 Oct 2018 17:23 pm said..

We have Freddie Clark to come in and Savage is back so Glos will be fine. I do think omitting Evans is odd though.
steckers
Hall of Famer

TP17 11 Oct 2018 18:28 pm said..

Would be a great time to surprise us tomorrow when they announce the team.
"7. Kriel"

One can hope :D
TP17
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby