Team for Chiefs

Re: Team for Chiefs

Sheddy Mcshedface 11 Feb 2019 13:51 pm said..

Common sense would probably dictate that the England players heavily involved over the last two weeks would be given a rest but the thing about common sense is it isn't that common! Would suggest definitely no Slade, maybe not Nowell either for Exeter but Moon & Cowan-Dickie could be allowed back.
Sheddy Mcshedface
Hall of Famer

Big Red 11 Feb 2019 13:52 pm said..

Exeter will probably be without Slade, Nowell, Cowan-Dickie, Skinner and Moon, though don't be surprised to see the front row boys get some minutes. They're still likely to put out an XV similar to...

Dollman
Cordero
Whitten
Hill
Woodburn
Steenson
White
Hepburn
Yeandle
Williams
Lees
Hill
Ewers
Armand
Kvesic

Gulp...
Big Red
Hall of Famer

Glawsterkaapie 11 Feb 2019 14:20 pm said..

doesn't matter who they put out, if our team with the correct mindset pitches up....

we'll 'av 'em !!

C'mmoonnn GGGLLLAAWWSSS
Glawsterkaapie
Senior squad member

foresterinyorks 11 Feb 2019 14:51 pm said..

I'm not sure how relevant this is but Exeter have lost their last 2 away Premiership games, at Northampton and Harlequins. They only beat Bristol at Ashton Gate by 2 points. Their home form is impressive, but let me think, who beat them down there in the European Cup?
Never Stay Down.
foresterinyorks
Hall of Famer

ryno_chelt 11 Feb 2019 14:57 pm said..

foresterinyorks wrote:I'm not sure how relevant this is but Exeter have lost their last 2 away Premiership games, at Northampton and Harlequins. They only beat Bristol at Ashton Gate by 2 points. Their home form is impressive, but let me think, who beat them down there in the European Cup?

They did come away to us though one week after we beat them and got a bonus point and denied us taking anything from the game.

Still, if we turn up, I fancy this.
ryno_chelt
Hero in the making

TP17 11 Feb 2019 16:47 pm said..

What's the word on Jake? Is he far off being able to play?
TP17
Hall of Famer

CMGC 11 Feb 2019 18:13 pm said..

Not sure there is any point speculating on this until we know who is back from sick Bay. Once we know that selection gets much easier.
CMGC

Glos1012 11 Feb 2019 18:22 pm said..

I expect us to win this one permitting we don't let them strangle the game into scrums and mauls like they did with ease in Europe, my team based on probably returnees for what its worth would be;

Hohneck
Hanson
Balmain
GG(line out has been better with him in)
Mostert
Clarke
Kriel
Morgan(c)
Braley
Cips
Thorley
Williams
Marshall (harsh on CS but for me edges)
Woodward

Marias
Seville
Denman
Slater
Ackermann
Heinz
Atkinson
Sharples
Glos1012
Vice-Captain

ShedOrDead 11 Feb 2019 18:24 pm said..

Lots of us have Jaco at 7, but is he fit? I thought he was still a few weeks away... more than happy to be corrected here of course :D
ShedOrDead
Hero in the making

Tim in Shropshire 11 Feb 2019 18:44 pm said..

Think he said before the Munster game that he was expecting to be back after the cup matches so hopeful that he's at least in the mix for Friday.
Hoping that Marshall's fit - would definitely be my No 15.
Any news on Dreyer?
Tim in Shropshire
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby