Team for Chiefs

Re: Team for Chiefs

Glos1012 11 Feb 2019 19:22 pm said..

Tim in Shropshire wrote:Think he said before the Munster game that he was expecting to be back after the cup matches so hopeful that he's at least in the mix for Friday.
Hoping that Marshall's fit - would definitely be my No 15.
Any news on Dreyer?

Can't remember how long for but he's out for a good few more weeks I believe.
Glos1012
Vice-Captain

Not1eyed 11 Feb 2019 20:38 pm said..

Can’t believe so many of you are leaving Ludlow out of the squad altogether.
Not1eyed
Hall of Famer

PeterD 11 Feb 2019 21:07 pm said..

Ludlow to start for me.
PeterD
Hall of Famer

Glos1012 11 Feb 2019 22:10 pm said..

I think Ludlow is superb and I would put him straight in at 7 if we didn't have Kriel, but on form I think Clarke plays. I think we played one game Ludlow 6, Kriel 7 and it didn't work.

Also, as good as Luds is, he is turning into a bit of a penalty magnet.
Glos1012
Vice-Captain

DieTrying 11 Feb 2019 22:19 pm said..

I don't particularly care who they pick, as long as they play far better than they have recently, or we'll be plummeting down the table.
DieTrying

Brakspear 11 Feb 2019 22:59 pm said..

DieTrying wrote:I don't particularly care who they pick, as long as they play far better than they have recently, or we'll be plummeting down the table.

Ah, Mr Happy returns! I admit that the next 4 games are key but let's keep some optimism into this coming stretch, they are rested and some are fixed so we come back stronger.
Brakspear
Vice-Captain

DieTrying 11 Feb 2019 23:43 pm said..

Brakspear wrote:
DieTrying wrote:I don't particularly care who they pick, as long as they play far better than they have recently, or we'll be plummeting down the table.

Ah, Mr Happy returns! I admit that the next 4 games are key but let's keep some optimism into this coming stretch, they are rested and some are fixed so we come back stronger.

I'd prefer Mr Pragmatic or even Mr Realistic but after beating Exeter away in the Euro, we then got well beaten by them in the return when we should have been on a high and promptly shipped 30 + points v Sle & Leicester, neither of which were playing well at the time. Our SiD is no way good enough to cover injuries to the front line Players and we seem to have an above average number of "fragile" players. I believe we should win but we need a convincing performance.
DieTrying

madders 12 Feb 2019 07:01 am said..

Fragile players?
Oh dear. :roll:
I started off with nothing and I’ve still got most of it left.
madders
Hall of Famer

Lambpie 12 Feb 2019 07:16 am said..

Glos1012 wrote:I think Ludlow is superb and I would put him straight in at 7 if we didn't have Kriel, but on form I think Clarke plays. I think we played one game Ludlow 6, Kriel 7 and it didn't work.

Also, as good as Luds is, he is turning into a bit of a penalty magnet.

Just a thought, where the first team haven’t played in nearly a month could players that were in form in our last round of matches really still be in form or does form go out of the window somewhat and they’re all starting off from square one?
Lambpie
Vice-Captain

grunter 12 Feb 2019 12:06 pm said..

From continued postings on Instagram by Mostert from Paris, I presume that he will not be involved on Friday night?
grunter
On the board
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby