Glaws V Bath OGT

Re: Glaws V Bath OGT

lucifer 15 Apr 2019 17:45 pm said..

Dog run off with your shorts, Tom?
lucifer
Hall of Famer

The Shuthonger One 15 Apr 2019 18:53 pm said..

Something like that but a bit more viscous.
The Shuthonger One
Vice-Captain

Geoffy 15 Apr 2019 19:10 pm said..

The Shuthonger One wrote:Something like that but a bit more viscous.

There were a few of us wearing viscous shorts after 20 minutes on Saturday :lol:
Geoffy
Vice-Captain

Tim in Shropshire 15 Apr 2019 19:20 pm said..

DieTrying wrote:
Tim in Shropshire wrote:
Rolfem wrote:In the Stowford Press stand there was at least 10 free seats in the few rows in front of where I was sat. So a few were left

Suspect those would have been 'no shows'. Lord alone knows why. Club put the match out as sell out across all social media. DT's figures are right, although not sure where the -3 figure between 15,897 and 15,900 has come from!

15900 is the capacity as confirmed by the Club to your good self. 15897 is the att figure on the prem site and the club site.

Absolutely DT - but have they changed the capacity again? They clearly stated it was a sell out but that figure falls short of the figure they gave you and I.
Tim in Shropshire
Vice-Captain

Asgard 15 Apr 2019 21:27 pm said..

Does it really matter?
Asgard
Hall of Famer

DieTrying 15 Apr 2019 21:41 pm said..

I doubt it, some people just didn't take up the last 3 tickets that were available. ST holders missing are counted as sold. In effect it was sold out.
DieTrying

King Prawn Bhuna 18 Apr 2019 10:37 am said..

Brilliant....just seen this on COMLs....

The RSPCA has announced that all Bath fans with dogs need to ring the following number, it's 0800 017 2723 and it gives advice on how to hold onto a lead

:D :D :D
Here's to the nights I'll never remember with the friends I'll never forget...
King Prawn Bhuna

Castle Grim Reaper 18 Apr 2019 11:09 am said..

I was probably wrong to snigger at this but there was a B**h fan in the main stand with a guide dog :?
Castle Grim Reaper
Hall of Famer

Tumpy+1 18 Apr 2019 12:15 pm said..

At the last Wales v England match I was sat next to a blind man and his dog at pitch side and he had a chum who was explaining the plays on the pitch in real time. He seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the game apart for the result as he was an England supporter. His dog was good as gold and bearing in mind the noise level in the stadium, was not phased at all. Fair play to the gent.
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

Tuffty 18 Apr 2019 21:46 pm said..

I love that we are at the end of Thursday and yet the B*rf OGT is still alive and well! :D
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby