Fumblings - The Final Flounce

Re: Fumblings - The Final Flounce

Oxford Glaws 14 Jan 2020 15:21 pm said..

Fumblings is moving offshore. Baz has persuaded me not to go down the A46 and provided me instead with a nice little server in the Ukraine, where we can spew out Bitcoins and new Fumblings episodes at the same time. The new site is already up and you can access all the previous stories on it (laid out in a more user-friendly format). More content will be appearing in due course, including new episodes and images of the cast members.

www.fumblings.net
www.fumblings.net
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

Gloucester Mute 14 Jan 2020 16:05 pm said..

Bravo OG.

Away from the senseless SW Moderator's strict censorship and publishing rules !! ;) ;)

I am very sensitive re. my upcoming Character description. Go easy on an old man...…..
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 1693  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

shedwebadmin 14 Jan 2020 16:42 pm said..

Gloucester Mute wrote:Away from the senseless SW Moderator's strict censorship and publishing rules !! ;) ;)

Exasperating.
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
shedwebadmin
Site Admin

Russglos 14 Jan 2020 16:44 pm said..

Good news OG. A link to your new site has been added to my home screen.
Russglos
Hero in the making

Gloucester Mute 14 Jan 2020 16:53 pm said..

shedwebadmin wrote:
Gloucester Mute wrote:Away from the senseless SW Moderator's strict censorship and publishing rules !! ;) ;)

Exasperating.

See smilies and calm down. It was a gentle josh.....
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 1693  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

shedwebadmin 14 Jan 2020 19:46 pm said..

Gloucester Mute wrote:
shedwebadmin wrote:

Exasperating.

See smilies and calm down. It was a gentle josh.....

Ah.

All, as agreed with OG, I’m going to remove the old fumblings threads tonight.

Sorry to see them go, but happy to see them get their own home and I look forward to the next instalment..
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
shedwebadmin
Site Admin

Tuffty 14 Jan 2020 20:27 pm said..

I think I'll get www.fumblings.net printed on the back of my next home shirt! :lol:
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
Hall of Famer

West Oxon Glaws 14 Jan 2020 20:54 pm said..

Brilliant Nick - that should contribute towards a bottle or two in Toulouse
West Oxon Glaws
Senior squad member

Chalker 14 Jan 2020 21:05 pm said..

GCHQ is concerned this is 5G dressed up as OG.
Blackballing from Shedweb will not suffice.
Chalker
Hall of Famer

GlawsyD 14 Jan 2020 21:34 pm said..

OG, I assume Baz will be taking Stephanie and Camilla with him to the Toulouse match this weekend. It would give Camilla an ideal opportunity for a family reunion with Maxime Médard (Camilla’s French cousin on her mother’s side) who lives in Toulouse. I believe she was last over at Fumblings in 2018 when she attended the Matson Contemporary Dance and Cider Festival.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby