Rumours

Re: Rumours

Lebowski 20 Mar 2020 11:24 am said..

I wonder where he lives? Saracens train in St Albans which is no distance from Northampton. Perhaps that has a lot to do with it?
Lebowski
Dude

shedwebadmin 20 Mar 2020 22:12 pm said..

Lebowski wrote:I wonder where he lives? Saracens train in St Albans which is no distance from Northampton. Perhaps that has a lot to do with it?

He's from Hemel Hempstead, which is near St Albans for those not familiar, and is only 21, so I would imagine hasn't flown too far from the nest yet, having grown up, been schooled locally and come up through the saracens ranks..

You might be right. I live in Luton and work in Milton Keynes, and so do most of that run a lot, and it would take (on a usual weekday morning) about 1hr 15-30 to go from J8 - J15 so it isn't the most commutable, but quite do-able.. I've done much worse commutes, for (I would assume) less money.

That said, he could move out round my way or somewhere between there and Milton Keynes and it would be a 45 min trip each way.. and still be near family etc..

Heck, we're looking at selling, and I fancy something in St Albans.. swapsies Nick?
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
shedwebadmin
Site Admin

Face 20 Mar 2020 22:16 pm said..

If it’s a Loan signing then I would say Saints are welcome to him
Face
Senior squad member

SirHenry 23 Mar 2020 08:26 am said..

Harry Williams signs long term deal to stay at Exeter. Not the best of times to be changing employer...
The frightening thing is not dying, the frightening thing is not living
SirHenry
Hall of Famer

King Prawn Bhuna 25 Mar 2020 19:10 pm said..

Loz from Sarries to Toulouse.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
King Prawn Bhuna

Chris Jones 25 Mar 2020 19:31 pm said..

Loz would have been a great signing for us........
Chris Jones
Senior squad member

colinboag 25 Mar 2020 19:44 pm said..

Gloucester or Toulouse...let me think about it...OK, I've thought about it and Toulouse has just edged it! ;)
Cherchez la truffe
colinboag
Hall of Famer

grunter 25 Mar 2020 22:20 pm said..

With all these 'star' players, having been linked with us and now being confirmed as choosing to go elsewhere, I'm relieved and thrilled that we made our fantastic signings so early on. ;)
grunter
On the board

Simmo468 26 Mar 2020 06:43 am said..

With the current situation is it sensible to be throwing the cash around right now? We have a good squad that for one reason or another hasn’t clicked this season. Im sure the club is having to make some pretty tough calls as to what the squad looks like next season whenever that might be.
Simmo468
Hall of Famer

Kingfisher 26 Mar 2020 06:51 am said..

Billy Vunipola has said he's definitely staying at Sarries next season according to skysports.
Kingfisher
Senior squad member
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby