O/T Bath v Sarries

O/T Bath v Sarries

Chalker 29 Nov 2019 19:40 pm said..

BT has not put its toe in the water yet re the elephant in the room.
Chalker
Hall of Famer

Re: O/T Bath v Sarries

Up the jumper 29 Nov 2019 19:54 pm said..

Points West asked Taquin.....he said...
It's sorted. Nothing now to see. Other clubs need to move on. Obviously that's a paraphrase. But suggesting Bath see it as finished business......
Another yard boys, another yard!
Up the jumper
Vice-Captain

RTS2 29 Nov 2019 20:03 pm said..

Chalker wrote:BT has not put its toe in the water yet re the elephant in the room.

:D

I would be happy for Bath to win this one.

Can't see it happening somehow ; but will be more than happy...even though it's the enemy ).

It's a damp evening and anything could happen at the Wreck.

I wonder what excuse Barf supporters have for staying away in numbers ( not ) ?. ;) ….Friday night and it's on TV ….I don't think so.
Last edited by RTS2 on 29 Nov 2019 21:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RTS2
Hall of Famer

carterb121 29 Nov 2019 20:37 pm said..

Cannot stand Saracens, usually will watch whatever BT put on but struggling to stomach this one
carterb121
Vice-Captain

theoptimist 29 Nov 2019 20:59 pm said..

I really dislike Skelton... such a cynical player... dirty in fact.

BT are loving Sarries tonight. I don’t understand how they always get away with being persistently offside!

Sarries have just replaced their starting prop with a World Cup winner... :shock:
theoptimist
Hero in the making

madders 29 Nov 2019 21:28 pm said..

I can’t believe these cheats are still able to compete unfairly.
I started off with nothing and I’ve still got most of it left.
madders
Hall of Famer

theoptimist 29 Nov 2019 21:29 pm said..

12 - 25 to Sarries... 5 mins left and on Sarries 5m line. Sarries get away with murder and defend a maul (blatant changing of a bind missed by Dickson). George grins, feins injury, scrum, scrum reset, time wasted, Sarries penalty to clear lines.

Yawn.

I can’t wait for the moment when their sterling based bubble bursts.
theoptimist
Hero in the making

caldiglaws 29 Nov 2019 21:39 pm said..

Was a game i wanted both teams to lose but you look at the Saracens team sheet and think how can you have that many internationals under the salary cap all i can hope is when they reinvestigate at half way they further punish them
Bath however looked as one dimententional as we did against a team who are offside at every phase
caldiglaws
Vice-Captain

The Vic 29 Nov 2019 21:44 pm said..

I'm not happy about Sarries, I feel like they've cheated the spirit of the game but there you go my feelings don't matter in this. If you criticise them you are just jealous, if you applaud them you are a sell out. Unfair to call them marmite?
The Vic
Hall of Famer

Big Red 29 Nov 2019 21:45 pm said..

I’ve said it before and will happily say it again - referees are only human and will take note of who is in that Saracens team, their situation and previous achievements. In 50/50 situations what has happened will undoubtedly enter referees minds and so far, they’re all going Saracens way. Just watch it continue...
Big Red
Hall of Famer
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby