Round 5

Hall of Famer

Round 5

30 Nov 2019 16:20 pm:

How on earth did we lose to this Leicester side? And that was when they didn't have their internationals! They have been really poor.
Hero in the making

Re: Round 5

30 Nov 2019 16:39 pm:

"Really poor" is far too generous. Truly abysmal is more accurate. Error prone, and not really looking like they care.
Another yard boys, another yard!
Hero in the making

30 Nov 2019 16:42 pm:

However poor they are, we were worse :oops: :(
On the board

30 Nov 2019 16:48 pm:

People complain about Gloucester’s lack of leaders in games! Where the the Leicester senior players?
Senior squad member

30 Nov 2019 17:33 pm:

After the Toulouse game I didn't speak to anyone for an hour except the barman. Glos were worse than Leicester were today that night.

Glos need to win tomorrow
Aka Tug
Hall of Famer

30 Nov 2019 17:54 pm:

Really, an under strength team against the European Champions?
I’ve only ever been wrong once; l thought l was wrong, but l was wrong!
Hall of Famer

01 Dec 2019 10:16 am:

The Leicester returning RWC players played exactly as my memories of returning RWC from previous tournaments.
Hall of Famer

01 Dec 2019 12:37 pm:

madders wrote:Really, an under strength team against the European Champions?

I think Tugboat is talking about Toulouse, not Saracens, as he mentions Toulouse in his post.
Hall of Famer

02 Dec 2019 09:38 am:

That is an odd looking table after round 5!!!
Northampton looking strong and expect to do well this year. Not sure how long Bristol and Worcester will be up at the top. Amazing seeing a bottom 4 of Bath, Wasps, Leicester and Saracens!!!!
If the world was a really rational place, it would be men that would ride side saddle
Vice-Captain

02 Dec 2019 11:30 am:

As things currently stand, (one of) Tiggers & Pests is in big trouble. Sarries will overhaul them, possibly within the next half a dozen games the way the season has gone (on the pitch...) so far.

4 games between now and the start of the 6N, and then a handful whilst the 6N is on, so by mid-March I strongly suspect Sarries will not be bottom, particularly given their squad means they can cover International call-ups rather better than everybody else...

Return to Gloucester Rugby