Round 5

Round 5

TP17 30 Nov 2019 16:20 pm said..

How on earth did we lose to this Leicester side? And that was when they didn't have their internationals! They have been really poor.
TP17
Hall of Famer

Re: Round 5

Up the jumper 30 Nov 2019 16:39 pm said..

"Really poor" is far too generous. Truly abysmal is more accurate. Error prone, and not really looking like they care.
Another yard boys, another yard!
Up the jumper
Vice-Captain

homer 30 Nov 2019 16:42 pm said..

However poor they are, we were worse :oops: :(
homer
Vice-Captain

carterb121 30 Nov 2019 16:48 pm said..

People complain about Gloucester’s lack of leaders in games! Where the the Leicester senior players?
carterb121
Vice-Captain

Tugboat 30 Nov 2019 17:33 pm said..

After the Toulouse game I didn't speak to anyone for an hour except the barman. Glos were worse than Leicester were today that night.

Glos need to win tomorrow
Tugboat
Academy prospect

madders 30 Nov 2019 17:54 pm said..

Really, an under strength team against the European Champions?
I started off with nothing and I’ve still got most of it left.
madders
Hall of Famer

Clive's Pants 01 Dec 2019 10:16 am said..

The Leicester returning RWC players played exactly as my memories of returning RWC from previous tournaments.
Clive's Pants
On the board

tigerchef 01 Dec 2019 12:37 pm said..

madders wrote:Really, an under strength team against the European Champions?

I think Tugboat is talking about Toulouse, not Saracens, as he mentions Toulouse in his post.
tigerchef
On the board

Lurker 02 Dec 2019 09:38 am said..

That is an odd looking table after round 5!!!
Northampton looking strong and expect to do well this year. Not sure how long Bristol and Worcester will be up at the top. Amazing seeing a bottom 4 of Bath, Wasps, Leicester and Saracens!!!!
Lurker
Hall of Famer

MattChelt 02 Dec 2019 11:30 am said..

As things currently stand, (one of) Tiggers & Pests is in big trouble. Sarries will overhaul them, possibly within the next half a dozen games the way the season has gone (on the pitch...) so far.

4 games between now and the start of the 6N, and then a handful whilst the 6N is on, so by mid-March I strongly suspect Sarries will not be bottom, particularly given their squad means they can cover International call-ups rather better than everybody else...
MattChelt
Vice-Captain

Return to Gloucester Rugby