New Heritage Shirt

Re: New Heritage Shirt

DieTrying 02 Dec 2019 22:24 pm said..

I don't buy "playing kits as I never played for Gloucester, just a me thing. However I will get this one as I think it's a brilliant idea. However, I'm not sure the "clingy" material will do me any good. :D
DieTrying

tigerchef 02 Dec 2019 22:42 pm said..

DieTrying wrote:I don't buy "playing kits as I never played for Gloucester, just a me thing. However I will get this one as I think it's a brilliant idea. However, I'm not sure the "clingy" material will do me any good. :D

I think there may be quite a few who will look like 'Violet Beauregarde' before she was sent for juicing. :D
tigerchef
On the board

DieTrying 02 Dec 2019 22:50 pm said..

tigerchef wrote:
DieTrying wrote:I don't buy "playing kits as I never played for Gloucester, just a me thing. However I will get this one as I think it's a brilliant idea. However, I'm not sure the "clingy" material will do me any good. :D

I think there may be quite a few who will look like 'Violet Beauregarde' before she was sent for juicing. :D

I can see a nightmare coming on. :D
DieTrying

TP17 03 Dec 2019 08:12 am said..

Nicer than our current away strip
TP17
Hall of Famer

madders 03 Dec 2019 08:35 am said..

This would make a far better “change shirt” at least it has some meaning unlike that awful pale blue jeye cloth.
I started off with nothing and I’ve still got most of it left.
madders
Hall of Famer

Chalker 03 Dec 2019 10:57 am said..

I’m with DT re replica shirts however I like the colours of this edition and the brilliant idea of the players names., it will be fascinating to read them and many conversations will be struck up because of the product. Well done the Marketing team. Let’s hope it is a best seller, especially in the run up to Christmas.
There is one ‘but’, £55 is a lot of money for a glorified T-shirt, will it put people off?
Chalker
Hall of Famer

lovejoy 03 Dec 2019 11:07 am said..

I'm surprised this wasn't trailed as a BIG announcement.
lovejoy
Hero in the making

Mark from Stroud 03 Dec 2019 12:35 pm said..

For the lazy amongst us :

Mark from Stroud
On the board

gloskarlos 03 Dec 2019 13:38 pm said..

Is that Arnold J Rimmer forward and centre.?? :o
gloskarlos
Turns out for the A team

LegendoftAutostrada 03 Dec 2019 13:44 pm said..

I reckon it was intended as the big announcement - see the shirt icon on the original Twitter message.

But given the feverish speculation and excitement Sunday's message engendered (The beast, Sinckler, Jon May etc), I reckon the powers-that-be realised they needed something a little more substantial than a new kit - otherwise a mob armed with pitchforks would have marched on Kingsholm.

Luckily, they had the Simpson contract extension up their sleeeves and were able to bring this announcement forward. :lol:
LegendoftAutostrada
First team regular
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby