Glaws V Chiefs OGT

Re: Glaws V Chiefs OGT

Shedsince '68 14 Feb 2020 22:56 pm said..

Citizen Rob wrote:Here are tonight's player ratings: http://bit.ly/GlawsRatingsExeterHome

Were you watching the match?
Shedsince '68
Turns out for the A team

tigerchef 14 Feb 2020 22:58 pm said..

Gb83 wrote:
tigerchef wrote:
Citizen Rob wrote:Here are tonight's player ratings: http://bit.ly/GlawsRatingsExeterHome

You were obviously not at the game and are just making stuff up, or don't understand Rugby. FM was imense all game, TG was very good again when he came on, DC was dire yet again.

Can I add the standard of Rugby reporting of things that are wrong to the list please.

You don't think that Franco Mostert wasn't brilliant? Go to bed, you have had enough wobbly pops.

Which FM, one gave away a stupid pen and the others line out was poor again, neither were immense.
tigerchef
Hall of Famer

NorthernShedHead 14 Feb 2020 23:02 pm said..

Sounds like the real ale bar didn't close early enough....
NorthernShedHead
Hero in the making

Gb83 14 Feb 2020 23:03 pm said..

You were obviously not at the game and are just making stuff up, or don't understand Rugby. FM was imense all game, TG was very good again when he came on, DC was dire yet again.

Can I add the standard of Rugby reporting of things that are wrong to the list please.[/quote]

You don't think that Franco Mostert wasn't brilliant? Go to bed, you have had enough wobbly pops.

Which FM, one gave away a stupid pen and the others line out was poor again, neither were immense.[/quote][/quote]

No I don’t think he was immense, nobody was for Gloucester. He gave away a stupid neck roll, he worked very hard but nobody deserves more than a 7 for tonights performance, so may be you need to go to bed or watch it again!
Gb83
Hall of Famer

Herefordpropforward 14 Feb 2020 23:14 pm said..

The comments from the Head Coach are beginning to have a historic ring about them. At what point do we ask where the coaching team needs strengthening?
West is best
Herefordpropforward
Hero in the making

ryno_chelt 14 Feb 2020 23:16 pm said..

Tigerchef are you always this constructive with your very vocal feedback?

I left today disappointed but not distraught. Thought there was plenty of commitment shown, we weren’t clinical, they were. They played the weather well. We beat so many defenders compared to them and had the lions share of possession and territory.

Polledri is a world beater. Marias and Grobbler worked hard, Braley (who I don’t always rate) player his best game I’ve seen.

Five points next week please lads.
ryno_chelt
On the board

Gb83 14 Feb 2020 23:17 pm said..

Herefordpropforward wrote:The comments from the Head Coach are beginning to have a historic ring about them. At what point do we ask where the coaching team needs strengthening?

Something needs to change, we can’t keep repeating the same mistakes, we claim we have the best defence coach but how can we when our set piece and discipline is so bad.

Ackermann has to adapt the game plan, we are so predictable in attack.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

tigerchef 14 Feb 2020 23:26 pm said..

If there was something constructive to say, then I would be more than happy to say it. I just can't see any light at the end of the tunnel.

And those of you who are sipping from the half-full cup need to take a good look around and maybe demand more.
tigerchef
Hall of Famer

Asgard 14 Feb 2020 23:27 pm said..

You cannot win games without accuracy. You cannot win games if you continue to give away penalty after penalty in what is in effect nomansland areas of the pitch time after time for the same reason. If Gloucester had a game plan tonight I certainly didn't identify it. DC all to often tried to force it but to me he was too flat when he should have been deep and too deep when he should have been flat. I certainly didn't enjoy what I saw tonight. That was a game we should have won if we had only played with more precision and professional thought.
Asgard
Hall of Famer

Allez Glaws 14 Feb 2020 23:31 pm said..

Could be down to fourth choice scrum half next week if Simpson is badly injured. Exactly what we need
Allez Glaws
Hero in the making
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby