Forum abuse

Re: Forum abuse

shawnsheep 16 Feb 2020 22:15 pm said..

There is at least one poster on here who is a total troll, but people keep feeding him/her, so he/she carries on.

Have your say, and ignore those who are just looking for a reaction, they will soon move on.
Real Name:- Liam Spartacus. Joining the rest in Japan - Sayanora
shawnsheep
Hero in the making

Up the jumper 16 Feb 2020 22:18 pm said..

shawnsheep wrote:There is at least one poster on here who is a total troll, but people keep feeding him/her, so he/she carries on.

Have your say, and ignore those who are just looking for a reaction, they will soon move on.

And USE the block button. Trolls are leaches, cut them off, they die.
Another yard boys, another yard!
Up the jumper
Hero in the making

Lewi7 17 Feb 2020 17:06 pm said..

Plenty of options for posters, to block, not read or take it with a pinch of salt, but there is one thing we can all do & that's be considerate of others. If you can't make your point without digs and abuse perhaps you shouldn't be posting at all. Best to reflect on your words before posting and just consider how the reader might interpret it.

I've seen the Mr Parry's tweet - I thought it was incredibly tasteless and extremely misjudged in all senses where Danny is concerned. Very pleased to see the Club & Lance acting by way of support.

As for Caroline, RIP young lady. That anyone should be in her position is very sad.

ps. my door is always open.
Posts: 3908  Location: Back in the 'Shire, how long for I wonder ?
Lewi7

colinboag 17 Feb 2020 18:08 pm said..

Did anyone hear Lance Bradley on Radio Glaws this morning? Did he tell it like it is, as his Tweet suggested he would?
Cherchez la truffe
colinboag
Hall of Famer

carterb121 17 Feb 2020 19:06 pm said..

Just seen the home game against Sale is going to highlight Mental Health, top work from the club and the perfect response to support Danny at this time. Proud
carterb121
Vice-Captain

James J 17 Feb 2020 19:54 pm said..

James J
Vice-Captain

Graham Cartmell 22 Feb 2020 12:31 pm said..

In this week of sadness on many levels, particularly for one of our own, it seems that some of you just couldn’t give a damn about anyone else’s feelings. For goodness sake, why can’t you all just give it a rest; the rest of us are bored of it now. Saying, ‘well he started it’, will mean it never stops. All the world’s conflict continue because of that attitude; however big or small.

I and most others love informed or otherwise rugby chat but personal insults, sniping and derogatory comments just get on everyone’s nerves. Admin, get a grip of this
The older I get the faster I was. Used to be known as Peanutcoxy
Graham Cartmell
Hall of Famer

DieTrying 06 Mar 2020 16:39 pm said..

Bump.
John Neary
DieTrying
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby