Season Ticket

Season Ticket

shedwebber 10 May 2020 09:09 am said..

Missing the rugby as is everyone else. I wonder if I’ll be over half way through paying next season’s ticket before I see any live rugby at ‘Holm!
Éire go Brách!
shedwebber
On the board

Re: Season Ticket

Ken Burney 10 May 2020 10:08 am said..

Yes - realistically.
Ken Burney
Hall of Famer

SonofPricey 10 May 2020 10:59 am said..

Technically if you renew in January and pay monthly, then most people would have paid two-thirds of the cost by the time the season starts in a normal year.
SonofPricey
Hero in the making

Porky 11 May 2020 04:46 am said..

I renew in December so have paid roughly 75% of the year before a normal league season starts. Doesn't bother me but it's interesting to understand it.
Time you enjoy wasting is never wasted.
Porky
Hall of Famer

GlawsyD 11 May 2020 05:31 am said..

50% 66% 75% luxury lads luxury. Some of us paid 100% in March before the deadline.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

ROLLO 20 May 2020 14:52 pm said..

Wuss have just announced their ST details for the season 2020/21. Prices have been reduced by 10 % , still and act of faith but a welcome getsure in uncetain times. Also new family and standing packages.
ROLLO
Hall of Famer

steckers 20 May 2020 15:50 pm said..

I think there is a big question mark against season tickets for sports clubs. I really do think refunds have to be offered. They have taken money for a product they can no longer offer. I don't mean that to be critical - and I am sure that many supporter will opt NOT to take that refund.
steckers
Hall of Famer

Asgard 20 May 2020 16:09 pm said..

Lets hope there are no booking fees hiding in there?
Asgard
Hall of Famer

covglaws 20 May 2020 20:48 pm said..

I'm happy to let the unused part of this season's ticket go, if that's what happens, however I've already paid for next season, in full. We don't even know what, if anything, is going to be played next season, yet. I know this dreadful situation is not of their making, but are they going to just take the money regardless. I know they are going to be strapped for cash, but me too.
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Posts: 1745  Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!
covglaws
Hall of Famer

steckers 20 May 2020 20:54 pm said..

Exactly - I feel the same. I guess from the club's perspective - they don't know when we will be allowed to watch. my guess is well into 2021 but it could be much earlier if a lot of things go very well. Therefore difficult for them to approach this.

That said, some kind of communication would be appreciated at some point.

I notice they are still selling membership at present.
steckers
Hall of Famer
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby