Next Head Coach should be.....

Re: Next Head Coach should be.....

Gloucester Mute 21 May 2020 11:02 am said..

Vallers1122 wrote:
Chalker wrote:Andy Goode is good pals with at least a couple of players in our squad, whether they have a gripe or not, I don't know. I believe Goode is closer to our players than Jim Hamilton but this may well be completely irrelevant.

Also Mr Goode works for Wasps, where our ex CEO seems to be excelling, and a few ex Glos players are plying their trade, maybe he can get a feel for what’s happening here.

What role does AG have @ Wasps ?? Which ex-GRFC players are @ The Ricoh ?? Obviously SC is there and I think some other admin guys might have gone across post-SV ??

Innocent questions BTW !!
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 2130  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

Original Tetley 21 May 2020 11:25 am said..

Goode works in their corporate hospitality and is basically a Wasps cheerleader. As for ex Glos players there, I can only think of Robson and Velacott.
Original Tetley
Vice-Captain

foresterinyorks 21 May 2020 11:27 am said..

Yes, I found a piece in a Coventry paper's site which says he has "a hospitality role" at Wasps.
Never Stay Down.
foresterinyorks
Hall of Famer

caldiglaws 21 May 2020 11:46 am said..

I dont think its true but ive read a facebook post claiming JA had asked Goode if he was interested in a kicking coach position at Grfc only to be told by DH that Goode wasnt needed and this is the reason Goode is hostile towards the Grfc management team as i said im not convinced its true but its just as speculative as most things ivevread about the club recently
caldiglaws
Hero in the making

robs1 21 May 2020 17:12 pm said..

I thought TT was kicking coach
robs1
Hall of Famer

Sky blue 21 May 2020 17:16 pm said..

TT is the attack coach.
Sky blue
Hall of Famer

Lambpie 21 May 2020 17:23 pm said..

caldiglaws wrote:I dont think its true but ive read a facebook post claiming JA had asked Goode if he was interested in a kicking coach position at Grfc only to be told by DH that Goode wasnt needed and this is the reason Goode is hostile towards the Grfc management team as i said im not convinced its true but its just as speculative as most things ivevread about the club recently

Inclined to agree with DH on this, when you look at his kicking record on the international stage i'd prefer him to be coaching our kickers rather than Goode
Last edited by Lambpie on 21 May 2020 18:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lambpie
Hero in the making

shawnsheep 21 May 2020 17:43 pm said..

Andy Deacon just left Cinderford......pure coincidence .........
shawnsheep
Vice-Captain

spanish exile 21 May 2020 17:50 pm said..

shawnsheep wrote:Andy Deacon just left Cinderford......pure coincidence .........

Left left or just gone shopping?? :o :lol:
spanish exile
Hero in the making

Chalker 21 May 2020 17:54 pm said..

shawnsheep wrote:Andy Deacon just left Cinderford......pure coincidence .........

He’s also left Cirencester RFC
Chalker
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby