Next Head Coach should be.....

Re: Next Head Coach should be.....

Gloucester Mute 21 May 2020 18:55 pm said..

shawnsheep wrote:Andy Deacon just left Cinderford......pure coincidence .........

6 years ago I think !! Keep up Shawn
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 2130  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

Tumpy+1 21 May 2020 19:12 pm said..

It's Rory Teague then!
Officially 'Happy Clappy'
Tumpy+1
Hero in the making

TP17 21 May 2020 20:38 pm said..

Rumour on twitter that Luke Narraway could be joining Rory Teague’s coaching team.
TP17
Hall of Famer

ladypochita 21 May 2020 20:59 pm said..

I thought he had just signed a contract at dragon's? Not that seems to mean anything!!
ladypochita
Hero in the making

DieTrying 21 May 2020 21:40 pm said..

This whole situation is becoming tediously like a crap soap opera that just won't die off:

1. Player unrest: If there is then fire the ringleaders out. It's been done elsewhere, so should be done here.

2. Management: The job is to manage not be fanboys. Do your Job.

3. PR: We've never been good at this, not even in the "glory days of SV. At the same time ditch the Amateur TV films / Player interviews. Most are cringe worthy. Get more professional or don't bother.

4. Communication: Is less than woeful, any improvement can only be better.

The Club lurches from one catastrophe to another. It has to stop, with someone at the very top getting a grip and if necessary taking drastic action.

As for an interim HC? With the Game Board's announcement to-day we don't need one and certainly not one who's CV isn't good. Take some time and get in a highly rated one as we need one and quickly. Gloucester isn't the Club to blood new ones. If we're trying to get one on the cheap, then admit it. We don't need waffle on opportunities's etc. I certainly don't want to see any rubbish of Ex Players know us better as RT does't even get a mention the Heritage site Players List. For once I just want some Honesty from the Club.
DieTrying

Chris Jones 21 May 2020 21:42 pm said..

Can someone explain to me just how the “brilliant” SV is “excelling” at Wasps?
Chris Jones
Senior squad member

stuartjames 22 May 2020 06:38 am said..

I really don't understand the criticism of the twitter videos from LB?

What's he supposed to do for such disposable media: RED 8k raw footage and Danny Boyle directing for a 2 min clip showing a different aspect of the club. The update video was pretty concise and probably reached a whole different set of fans than a press release would.

The 2 Mikes film was a bit weird but I got to see the training ground and some of the facilities which I guess was the real reason for the clip.

SV and JA have left the club, gnashing of teeth won't bring them back. Onwards and upwards.
stuartjames
Hall of Famer

colinboag 22 May 2020 07:48 am said..

Or onwards and downwards...
Cherchez la truffe
colinboag
Hall of Famer

JC 22 May 2020 07:51 am said..

stuartjames wrote:SV and JA have left the club, gnashing of teeth won't bring them back. Onwards and upwards.

Onwards and upwards? I bloody hope so Stuart...
Posts: 498  Location: North County Dublin, via The Longlevens Hood, Castle Grim and Old Richians...
JC
Vice-Captain

SIBARITE 22 May 2020 07:52 am said..

colinboag wrote:Or onwards and downwards...

Or, Not even onwards. Backwards perhaps?
SIBARITE
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby