Next Head Coach should be.....

Re: Next Head Coach should be.....

Minimajic 06 Jun 2020 19:35 pm said..

Nathan Hines for HC anyone. He has been around the block as a player and played at some top clubs. Was a coach at Montpellier under Vern Cotter but got removed just before CV-19. So Looking for work, could either be a decent shout for HC or maybe a DF coach under RT as HC, if that all came about. I imagine a no-nonsense coach and also close enough to players ages to to have a decent rapport with the players. Also what is Ben Ryan up to nowadays?? could he do a job as in 15's. I think we will will be going with the younger coach regardless as the more senior coach has been tried, tested and part from one season not brought much success and if RT steps up then maybe Ryan could fill the void as skills coach. The GR Player factory has a lot of success bringing through young talent, too many to name, so why not give the coaches a chance.
Minimajic
Turns out for the A team

Up the jumper 06 Jun 2020 20:15 pm said..

Asgard wrote:Here's a link to the standard contract. The money bit is in the first schedule.

https://aragents.co.uk/wp-content/uploa ... t-2016.pdf

Thanks for this, i stand corrected. However look at 17.2........an agreed change is not a breach........ so the substantive point remains.
Another yard boys, another yard!
Up the jumper
Hero in the making

Django Unchained 07 Jun 2020 05:39 am said..

George Skivington anyone? According to Fissler in TRP. It could be in combination with Rory Teague. Interesting times ahead.
Run at the spaces, not at the faces!
Django Unchained
Vice-Captain

SIBARITE 07 Jun 2020 05:58 am said..

Up the jumper wrote:
Asgard wrote:Here's a link to the standard contract. The money bit is in the first schedule.

https://aragents.co.uk/wp-content/uploa ... t-2016.pdf

Thanks for this, i stand corrected. However look at 17.2........an agreed change is not a breach........ so the substantive point remains.

The players have not agreed to the reduction being permanent.
SIBARITE
Vice-Captain

Still Realistic 07 Jun 2020 07:14 am said..

Django Unchained wrote:George Skivington anyone? According to Fissler in TRP. It could be in combination with Rory Teague. Interesting times ahead.

Ok that explains who is going to coach the forwards, let's get on ........ with all the moaning and groaning! ;)
Ken Smith (once upon a time Mr Realistic)
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer

Nobbler23 07 Jun 2020 09:04 am said..

Fissler also says Gloucester supporters are calling for RT to be given the job, interesting conclusion.
Nobbler23
Vice-Captain

Nobbler23 07 Jun 2020 09:13 am said..

Also in TRP Brendan Gallagher suggesting DH should have been HC not DoR, but also says JA was recruited purely on success in Curry Cup, I think Lions went to 2 Super Rugby finals under him, 2 very different competitions.
Nobbler23
Vice-Captain

Lebowski 07 Jun 2020 09:40 am said..

I must dash out and buy a copy. Sounds like they never make anything up.
Lebowski
Dude

Ken Burney 07 Jun 2020 10:19 am said..

Oh for the days when one could have used the TRP in which to wrap up fish and chips.
Ken Burney
Hall of Famer

stuartjames 07 Jun 2020 16:58 pm said..

Nobbler, I agree that doesn't really make any sense ?
stuartjames
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby