Refund ???

Refund ???

Dazza 15 May 2020 17:41 pm said..

I can’t find a thread for this or any communication from the club, but apologies if this has already been covered & I’m meant to know about it.

I’ve just had a £200 refund from the club in my bank account today - I’m a DD paying Shed season ticket holder, but wasn’t expecting anything. Anyone any ideas why ???
Dazza
First team regular

Re: Refund ???

Baz 15 May 2020 17:47 pm said..

I had a communication recently which said that the club were trying to find a way of rewarding season ticket holders who were still paying for their season tickets. Perhaps that is the result?
Baz
Hall of Famer

Lambpie 15 May 2020 17:57 pm said..

Dazza wrote:I can’t find a thread for this or any communication from the club, but apologies if this has already been covered & I’m meant to know about it.

I’ve just had a £200 refund from the club in my bank account today - I’m a DD paying Shed season ticket holder, but wasn’t expecting anything. Anyone any ideas why ???

Concert ticket refund?
Lambpie
Hero in the making

Dazza 15 May 2020 17:59 pm said..

Lambpie wrote:
Dazza wrote:I can’t find a thread for this or any communication from the club, but apologies if this has already been covered & I’m meant to know about it.

Concert ticket refund?

Ah that’ll be it thanks - full disclosure, the tickets weren’t for me...
Dazza
First team regular

caldiglaws 15 May 2020 18:05 pm said..

You doth protest to much lol
caldiglaws
Hero in the making

Asgard 17 May 2020 13:37 pm said..

On this topic, I received £110 refund which I assume is for the Little Mix concert although I'm a little baffled. The cost of the tickets was £127.20 (including a £2 carriage fee). What happened to the £17.20 difference between the ticket purchase price and the refund?
Asgard
Hall of Famer

SpiralScratch 17 May 2020 13:48 pm said..

Don't know - but sometimes you find ticket vendors (in general) will hang on to the booking fee when they give a refund - could be that . . .
SpiralScratch
Hero in the making

Asgard 17 May 2020 14:00 pm said..

I'll contact the club
Asgard
Hall of Famer

Lurker 17 May 2020 15:33 pm said..

I paid £114 including the £2 carriage and only got £100 back. Be interested in what Response you get Asgard please as was going to contact them myself next week.
Lurker
Hall of Famer

TheJester 17 May 2020 17:23 pm said..

It looks like you will only be refunded for the face value of the ticket. The 12% booking fees and £2 postage won’t be refunded.

I think bullet point 14 in the concert terms and conditions refers to face value only.

That’s pretty poor if you ask me.

https://d2cx26qpfwuhvu.cloudfront.net/g ... erts-1.pdf
TheJester
Turns out for the A team
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby