Refund ???

Re: Refund ???

tigerchef 18 May 2020 07:30 am said..

Just a thought, but whomever writes the T&C's for the concert tickets, could they write the next Head Coach's contract?
tigerchef
Hall of Famer

Re: Refund ??? CONCERT TICKETS

deano 18 May 2020 08:09 am said..

we purchased 4 concert tickets for the price of £226 and have received 176 refund. apparently the other £56 is for admin charges seems a lot of money just for charges not happy about this.
deano
Turns out for the A team

King Prawn Bhuna 18 May 2020 08:12 am said..

I wouldn't kick the club too hard for this..Kingsholm is just the venue, the promoter was Musics Plus Sport that lease the facilities and they are the ones you need to talk to. Hopefully the club didn't lose much on the venture or were insured.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
King Prawn Bhuna

Asgard 18 May 2020 10:24 am said..

It's a bit like saying " we were only following orders".
Sorry KPB but I don't think it's good enough and in any event the maths do not make any sense. On top of that £2 has been taken for postage gor tickets that have not even been printed.
Asgard
Hall of Famer

Gloucester Mute 18 May 2020 10:58 am said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:I wouldn't kick the club too hard for this..Kingsholm is just the venue, the promoter was Musics Plus Sport that lease the facilities and they are the ones you need to talk to. Hopefully the club didn't lose much on the venture or were insured.

+1 Admin fees will rarely ever be re-paid. You tried getting re-payment on hotels/flights recently ?!?!
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 2085  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

Asgard 18 May 2020 11:07 am said..

Does that make it right?
The club take the credit for the concerts when everything goes well with little or no mention that they are merely the venue supplier but offer little more than a jobsworth response when it all goes tits up.
Asgard
Hall of Famer

Gloucester Mute 18 May 2020 11:18 am said..

The repayment policy is not GRFC's but Musics Plus Sport.

Same as GRFC's repayment policy (or not) is theirs alone.

Sounds harsh BUT be grateful for small mercies. I'd be pleased to miss Little Mix !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 2085  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

Legendoft'Autostrada 18 May 2020 11:43 am said..

I have had cancellations on a couple of events at other venues this summer.

Non-refund of booking fee has been normal practice, I'm afraid.
Legendoft'Autostrada
Leg-end

SonofPricey 18 May 2020 11:52 am said..

Booking fee I can live with (although annoyed about) however the rest is ridiculous. Trying to find the original T&C’s but as the tickets were never delivered it is proving a little difficult.
SonofPricey
Hero in the making

DieTrying 20 May 2020 21:52 pm said..

Haven't received mine yet. Anyone else "owed"?
DieTrying
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby