Bye for now....

Re: Bye for now....

Lurker 27 May 2020 20:39 pm said..

Can see a run on the Tena share price :D
If the world was a really rational place, it would be men that would ride side saddle
Lurker
Hall of Famer

NorthernShedHead 03 Jun 2020 08:33 am said..

During these uncertain times and whilst there has been changes to shedweb over the last few weeks, I want to reassure posters that we still have a strong set of united contributors that will rise to the challenge of getting this forum back to it's full potential.
NorthernShedHead
On the board

Tumpy+1 03 Jun 2020 08:38 am said..

NorthernShedHead wrote:During these uncertain times and whilst there has been changes to shedweb over the last few weeks, I want to reassure posters that we still have a strong set of united contributors that will rise to the challenge of getting this forum back to it's full potential.

Please clarify the above element in bold. I don't get it :?
After reading this forum recently, the founding and only member of the Official 'Happy Clappy' club
on ShedWeb!
Tumpy+1
On the board

Camel 03 Jun 2020 08:45 am said..

NorthernShedHead wrote:During these uncertain times and whilst there has been changes to shedweb over the last few weeks, I want to reassure posters that we still have a strong set of united contributors that will rise to the challenge of getting this forum back to it's full potential.

LOL! Well played!

Did the moderators force you to write that or have you written this off your own back!?
"Remember that Rugby is team game; all 14 of you make sure that you pass the ball to Jonah"
Camel
Hall of Famer

NorthernShedHead 03 Jun 2020 08:51 am said..

Camel wrote:

LOL! Well played!

Did the moderators force you to write that or have you written this off your own back!?

I can confirm I will not be leaving shedweb and have total confidence in Shedwebadmin. :o :D
NorthernShedHead
On the board

GlawsyD 03 Jun 2020 08:59 am said..

"United contributors" - sounds very second team-ish!
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

Oxford Glaws 03 Jun 2020 09:05 am said..

Very good. Now if Mutey could just tweet that he is up for the challenge and is raring to go...
Last edited by Oxford Glaws on 03 Jun 2020 09:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.fumblings.net
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

NorthernShedHead 03 Jun 2020 09:06 am said..

GlawsyD wrote:"United contributors" - sounds very second team-ish!

Cut us some slack... we've not got rich backers like comeonmylovers or Bristolrugby.net :lol:
NorthernShedHead
On the board

Gloucester Mute 03 Jun 2020 10:07 am said..

Oxford Glaws wrote:

Very good. Now if Mutey could just tweet that he is up for the challenge and is raring to go...

Just reading the instruction manual from LB and will then write/text/twitter all that he - sorry I - want to say from the bottom of my (shallow) heart.

FWIW from me personally all I can say from observations is "WHAT A COMPLETE AND UTTER PUBLIC FARCE MY CLUB HAS BECOME".
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 2415  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

Lebowski 03 Jun 2020 10:22 am said..

I agree 100% Mute.
Lebowski
Dude
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby