Bye for now....

Re: Bye for now....

Gloucester Mute 03 Jun 2020 10:28 am said..

Lebowski wrote:I agree 100% Mute.

Has taken this to unite us in grief (and embarrassed shame)………...not good. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 2415  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

shedwebadmin 03 Jun 2020 10:36 am said..

NorthernShedHead wrote:I can confirm I will not be leaving shedweb and have total confidence in Shedwebadmin. :o :D

That’s what you think.. ;) thank you though..
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
shedwebadmin
Site Admin

Ciren35 03 Jun 2020 10:37 am said..

Gloucester Mute wrote:

Has taken this to unite us in grief (and embarrassed shame)………...not good. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I’m sensing the start of beautiful relationship here !!
Ciren35
Vice-Captain

shedwebadmin 03 Jun 2020 10:38 am said..

Gloucester Mute wrote:

Have you guys seen something I haven’t?

Words like ‘shame’ make me think I must have missed something?
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
shedwebadmin
Site Admin

JamesK 03 Jun 2020 10:44 am said..

It would appear that the players' tweets have reassured everyone then ;)

Of course, this could have been a stroke of genius by some rebellious players to undermine LB in our eyes by simultaneously tweeting their excitement.
JamesK
On the board

Ciren35 03 Jun 2020 11:32 am said..

I think this has the potential for more conspiracy theories than who shot JR....
Ciren35
Vice-Captain

Castle Grim Reaper 03 Jun 2020 11:51 am said..

Ciren35 wrote:I think this has the potential for more conspiracy theories than who shot JR....

Was he shot or did he leave by mutual consent :o
Castle Grim Reaper
Hall of Famer

glawfindel 05 Jun 2020 19:25 pm said..

JamesK wrote:It would appear that the players' tweets have reassured everyone then ;)

Of course, this could have been a stroke of genius by some rebellious players to undermine LB in our eyes by simultaneously tweeting their excitement.

I'm very skeptical about positive tweets/remarks by players, both in the wake of a senior member (or in our case members!) of the coaching team and in the arrival of the incumbent - they all just want to show how 'team' they are to enhance their chances of getting picked ;)
glawfindel
Hall of Famer
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby