Now Humphreys off - last one out turn off the lights!

Re: Now Humphreys off - last one out turn off the lights!

kingsholmmick 03 Jun 2020 20:47 pm said..

The key word is “rate” ....
kingsholmmick
On the board

Oxford Glaws 03 Jun 2020 20:47 pm said..

MartynWestBerks wrote:OG - The other strange call was the appearance of Rory Teague as Attack Coach appearing out if the ether. Last term we'd been cutting huge holes thro' most the other teams... look at the away performance against Quinn's. This term, were back to sideways field shuffle!

Plus Jonny Bell and David Humphreys were close colleagues. I'm sure JB's departure to Glasgow added to DH's sense of dissatisfaction.
www.fumblings.net
Oxford Glaws
Hall of Famer

Gloucester Mute 03 Jun 2020 21:05 pm said..

ladypochita wrote:Lance Bradley
Alex Brown- Commercial director
Lee Ferraby- Finance director/secretary
Gavin Gleave- Company director
Andrew Hunt- director (former CEO of the British Olympic Association and a non-executive Director of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games)
Martin St Quinton

Thank you. Largely underwhelmed. Not exactly rugby-club/business heavyweights - and would expect LB to be a major voice at the Boardroom table and an easy influencer of some of the others (his reports).

NED moving to Executive CEO is always a strange move - especially recalling that DH wanted the role post-SV.
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 2415  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

CMGC 03 Jun 2020 21:23 pm said..

Depends what yu mean by " death rate" several countries have higher numbers of deaths per case than UK in official figures ( which is all any of us have to go on). We are 7th in terms of cases relative to the population population and second in terms of deaths. However it all depends on who is doing the counting. ( no one, it seems in many countries !!!)
CMGC

DieTrying 03 Jun 2020 21:24 pm said..

CMGC wrote:Depends what yu mean by " death rate" several countries have higher numbers of deaths per case than UK in official figures ( which is all any of us have to go on). We are 7th in terms of cases relative to the population population and second in terms of deaths. However it all depends on who is doing the counting. ( no one, it seems in many countries !!!)

Wrong thread CMGC?
John Neary
DieTrying

CMGC 03 Jun 2020 21:32 pm said..

probaby .... I bit at the posts a few entries back.
CMGC

PeteG 03 Jun 2020 21:45 pm said..

Poor old MSQ - bet he'll be wishing that the Altrad deal had happened as always planned - he'd taken his "turn" and moved well away. It didn't and MSQ has unwittingly got a heavy ball and chain round his neck......

I wish I could read MSQ`s mind as things stand
PeteG
Senior squad member

MartynWestBerks 03 Jun 2020 21:52 pm said..

Oxford Glaws wrote:
MartynWestBerks wrote:OG - The other strange call was the appearance of Rory Teague as Attack Coach appearing out if the ether. Last term we'd been cutting huge holes thro' most the other teams... look at the away performance against Quinn's. This term, were back to sideways field shuffle!

Plus Jonny Bell and David Humphreys were close colleagues. I'm sure JB's departure to Glasgow added to DH's sense of dissatisfaction.

OG - Forgot JB's departure... maybe that was promoted by the shenanigans going on behind the scenes... he jumped before the blood letting!
MartynWestBerks
Vice-Captain

steckers 03 Jun 2020 21:54 pm said..

Pete - I wonder if he is relieved at some significant savings.

Humphries, Ackermann and Mostert - comfortably over £1m a year?

Maybe some re-shuffling of existing staff to cover some vacancies?
steckers
Hall of Famer

Gloucester Mute 03 Jun 2020 22:12 pm said..

If the departures of JB, JA and now DH + SA players disappearing + the lack of signings outside a returning JM were a LB inspired way of saving salaries from the GRFC pay-roll then our CEO is even more dotty and deluded than I ever thought.
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 2415  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby