GS & LB on BBC Radio Glaws

Re: GS & LB on BBC Radio Glaws

westglos 29 Jun 2020 17:13 pm said..

Steve M wrote:Cheers for that westglos. Missed the broadcast so thanks LowerO as well.

If George is here and off to Hartpury already it at least looks as though the club are sure that all is well with him being GRFC contracted so lets hope whatever has happened over the weekend blows itself out asap.

Good luck George ... do you like jam ?

If you want to hear the full interview, you can get it via the BBC Sounds app.
westglos
Vice-Captain

Stephen Bond aka LSH 29 Jun 2020 22:08 pm said..

I’ve now listened to the interview with them. I do like the way that GS speaks, he already has me on side. If he can translate what appears to be his no nonsense attitude into the players, the pack particularly, then I’m looking forward to the immediate future.
Really can’t wait for rugby to restart , can’t believe it’s still six weeks away!!
Stephen Bond aka LSH
On the board

GlawsyD 30 Jun 2020 05:51 am said..

LSH, don't count your chickens about rugby in 6 weeks, now Leicester is going back into lockdown with Tiger flu.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
GlawsyD
Hall of Famer

lucifer 30 Jun 2020 09:19 am said..

Only for 2 weeks though, Dave.
lucifer
Hall of Famer

Clive's Pants 30 Jun 2020 09:53 am said..

lucifer wrote:Only for 2 weeks though, Dave.

I think the point is that it is two weeks in Leicester from today but that might extend, or it might pop up in Gloucester next and roll around the country. Also, from Sat the potential for passing infection will rise substantially.
Clive's Pants
Hall of Famer

Gb83 30 Jun 2020 10:16 am said..

Clive's Pants wrote:
lucifer wrote:Only for 2 weeks though, Dave.

I think the point is that it is two weeks in Leicester from today but that might extend, or it might pop up in Gloucester next and roll around the country. Also, from Sat the potential for passing infection will rise substantially.

Football and horse racing is in full flow. Surely the players can isolate and get rugby back on by then.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

TP17 30 Jun 2020 14:58 pm said..

Reading on Twitter and LIrish forums, sounds like they’re in a similar situation to Leicester. Apparently all leadership and players have been given a permanent 25% wage reduction for the remainder of their existing contracts without consultation and players have been lied to. Therefore, in my mind that is indeed a breach of GS contract and would have given him the right to leave.
TP17
Hall of Famer

robs1 30 Jun 2020 17:20 pm said..

Is that from the club themselves or is it from the barmans third cousins cat ? We had plenty on here claiming all sorts that hasn't been true, hopefully it is and GS and Glos are in the clear and those that said we had cocked up again are wrong
robs1
Hall of Famer
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby