Cherry Jam podcast

Re: Cherry Jam podcast

Beddis 02 Sep 2020 17:46 pm said..

That wind may well have had something to do with me and a few mates, we were on a very ‘interesting’ stag weekend we were on, a lot of ale consumed and then plenty more on the morning of the game, and afterwards. I have very vague memories of Roadmenders at about 2 in the morning before heading to an S&M dungeon type thing afterwards, basically the stag had a great weekend :mrgreen:

No doubt our combined level of farting might have put Ludo off for sure.....
Beddis
Posts: 4378  Location: Malahide, Co Dublin. Formerly Lydney

Captain Jolly 02 Sep 2020 19:36 pm said..

Beddis wrote:That wind may well have had something to do with me and a few mates, we were on a very ‘interesting’ stag weekend we were on, a lot of ale consumed and then plenty more on the morning of the game, and afterwards. I have very vague memories of Roadmenders at about 2 in the morning before heading to an S&M dungeon type thing afterwards, basically the stag had a great weekend :mrgreen:

No doubt our combined level of farting might have put Ludo off for sure.....

This is before the 9 o clock watershed Mark, may be some complaints.
Captain Jolly
On the board
Westy is watching.

SonofPricey 08 Sep 2020 09:01 am said..

Episode 12 now available

https://anchor.fm/cherry-jam/episodes/E ... rms-eja01j

Once again, any feedback is welcome - plus please do give us your comments on those players who failed to live up to expectations - the likes of Chris Paterson, Jason Little, Jeremy Paul etc. - we will read these out and talk about them on a pod soon
SonofPricey
Hero in the making

Gb83 08 Sep 2020 09:06 am said..

SonofPricey wrote:Episode 12 now available

https://anchor.fm/cherry-jam/episodes/E ... rms-eja01j

Once again, any feedback is welcome - plus please do give us your comments on those players who failed to live up to expectations - the likes of Chris Paterson, Jason Little, Jeremy Paul etc. - we will read these out and talk about them on a pod soon

Enjoy the pod, does anyone else have issues with the pod freezing between chapters?
Gb83
Hall of Famer

SonofPricey 08 Sep 2020 09:46 am said..

Thanks GB83 - which platform are you using?
SonofPricey
Hero in the making

Gb83 08 Sep 2020 09:55 am said..

SonofPricey wrote:Thanks GB83 - which platform are you using?

Anchor, where else it available?

Have used the powers of google and will give Apple a try, only thought it was available on anchor.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

SonofPricey 08 Sep 2020 10:03 am said..

Also on Spotify and Apple podcasts too.
SonofPricey
Hero in the making

Gb83 08 Sep 2020 10:06 am said..

SonofPricey wrote:Also on Spotify and Apple podcasts too.

No issues on Apple, Anchor breaks it into chapters and can stick at switch overs.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

Camel 08 Sep 2020 10:14 am said..

SoP. Great pod. I think I've listened to most of the episodes now and have really enjoyed them.

Whenever I listen to the mainstream podcasts, I'm really looking out for the bits about Glaws, which tend to be minimal; it's nice to have virtually a whole podcast dedicated to the club.

My player would be Owen Williams. He came in with a big reputation, but delivered very little on the field when fit. He cost us an eye watering amount of money for very little in return.
Camel
Hall of Famer
"Remember that Rugby is team game; all 14 of you make sure that you pass the ball to Jonah"

GlosMidget 09 Sep 2020 12:23 pm said..

I've only just listened to the last two podcasts and what a great, entertaining listen this is. I have to admit I swerved this initially as I've previously heard fan led football podcasts and it has been too partisan and unprofessional .

However, the Cherry Jam podcast has allayed my fears, with an excellent production. Professional sounding and measured comments, I am definitely a fan and now subscribed. Thank you guys for giving your time to produce this, much appreciated from this fan.
GlosMidget
Turns out for the A team
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby