DH GOES PUBLIC !!

DH GOES PUBLIC !!

Gloucester Mute 30 Jun 2020 23:59 pm said..

Apologies - a slightly Sun-like headline to attract some "clicks". ;)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/53225548

Doesn't sound like a man who is sad to be back in Ireland...…..and obviously a watertight NDA in place.

I'm already missing DH's wisdom and rugby knowledge and wonder whether he even got a chance for the GRFC CEO role before SV got ejected and LB pounced into the chair ?!?!
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 2381  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

Re: DH GOES PUBLIC !!

JamesK 01 Jul 2020 07:20 am said..

Or perhaps it was before SV got an offer he couldn't refuse and LB was reluctantly persuaded to take over his role.

We all have our opinions but how ever much people need to boost their egos by pretending they have the inside news the truth is we simply don't know what happened behind the scenes.

I guess the one truth is that the people either being beatified or condemned in this pages are actually out there doing something with their lives rather than spending their days (like me :D ) judging others from the comfort of their computer chair.

Anyway, good luck to DH. When I've spoken to him (very briefly) or heard him speak he always sounded like he knew his stuff. However, he's seen off two head coaches without huge success so perhaps it was time for a change.
JamesK
On the board

westglos 01 Jul 2020 07:33 am said..

His interview is being played in sections on the BBC Radio Glaws breakfast show today.
westglos
Vice-Captain

King Prawn Bhuna 01 Jul 2020 08:34 am said..

I'm still not sure what he has done wrong in some people's eyes or what he should be condemned for.

My interactions with him have always been first rate.....last one was him (and JA) at Broadstreet for the final club match versus Wasps A where they were quite openly musing over how much luck had swung the wrong way this season compared to last and looking forward to Henry Trinder getting through the match unscathed and a week off before the Worcester match...strange old world.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
King Prawn Bhuna

foresterinyorks 01 Jul 2020 09:41 am said..

I only met him once and found him pleasant and friendly if a little quiet. He took a lot of trouble to speak to dome children who were also present. Good luck to him.
Never Stay Down.
foresterinyorks
Hall of Famer

Return to Gloucester Rugby