New Kit

Re: New Kit

glawfindel 30 Jul 2020 13:54 pm said..

I have to agree - this range doesn't look significantly different to the old one to me (though I dare say the trained forensic scientists amongst us will be able to identify many subtle differences)

That doesn't make it bad - I quite like it - but it's just not compelling. :geek:
glawfindel
Hall of Famer

SwindonGlos 30 Jul 2020 15:20 pm said..

Well I like it.

I like the little sleeve detail and I think any more would be a bit messy. I would also suggest if oxen do the same as 2019/20 it's the first of many iterations.

For those who want something a bit more adventurous there may well be more to come.

Agree with others 're the playing kit though. Get that right and please most of the people most of the time and the other stuff is just filler.
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster and treat those two impostors just the same.
SwindonGlos
Vice-Captain

Clive's Pants 30 Jul 2020 15:36 pm said..

Maybe bland is what sells better to casual supporters rather than the diehards?
Clive's Pants
Hall of Famer

Fat Taff 30 Jul 2020 20:13 pm said..

The black with a red hoop is more Cheltenham North than Gloucester!
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

caldiglaws 31 Jul 2020 14:43 pm said..

Saying that I'm getting a lot of use from last seasons aqua and black training too as well as the pinkish away top and even the bright red tee shirt rather than last season's home shirt
caldiglaws
On the board

Tuffty 31 Jul 2020 20:29 pm said..

S, M, L, XL, XXL, Lockdown.
Tuffty (Andy Kershaw)

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Tuffty
Hall of Famer
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby